Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha, these days I prefer your write ups to the actual show! What a sickening episode, I regret ever watching today's episode. Savita disgusts me, what a way to completely ruin a character she can never be redeemed!
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suan

Anushyap,
Agree with your post 1000%.
I too believe Manav will not cave in this time, not even for Archana. When he wants to, he is very firm and determined with Archana and will not tolerate any dissent from her. This is such an occasion.

I too am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's scene with Arman and Soham in the bedroom. Hope the CV's don't disappoint us!!!

im just going to ignore all the other scenes and just watch the manav soham scene tomorrow and hopefully he cv;'s for once will not let us down!!! just like they do 180 degree character turns on savita and varsha why cant they do one on archana and make her strong women!! 😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will come everyday Sharon ...
Read Usha's thread and enjoy her humour ...

Stay in touch regarding all things that Ankita will do besides PR ...

But cannot watch this show now ...

Today Archana turned ugly ...period...

the Archana I used to love would have taken her baby and run away from home to save him from any harm ...the poor little child looks at his mother with his eyes full of trust and what doesshe do ...give him to a mentally disturbed woman because she loves her sister more than she loves Soham ...she cals another  woman's child her own but cannot find enough love in her heart to keep Soham with her depite of whatever happens ..

As for Manav , I am happy with what he did yesterday ...but is is too little too late ..I blame him for spoiling  and creating  the monster called Savita ...he always looked the other way when Savita was being unfair ...even that policeman noticed ...and now this  woman is ready to destroy the two innocent children in the house ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Tanya, Archana has been destroyed she is no longer the character we all became a fan of now she is just a puppet in other characters hands. I am holding out hope that Manav does not let Archana succeed in her stupidity. I didn't want to say that about Archana but that is what is being done to her character. From now on I will stick to updates but I won't be watching the show, the ratings need to sink because Ekta obviously doesn't realize the damage she's done to PR
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope archu tells manav what savita is telling her to do..and i want to see what manav's reaction is when he comes to know about that..
how can she even suggest this..sachu she wants..not soham..what kind of grand mother is this..i would love to see this scene..
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im just going to ignore all the other scenes and just watch the manav soham scene tomorrow and hopefully he cv;'s for once will not let us down!!! just like they do 180 degree character turns on savita and varsha why cant they do one on archana and make her strong women!! 😡
[/QUOTE]

Anushyap,
That's what I've been doing for some time now. I skip most scenes and watch scenes with Manav and/or Archana which are worth watching. That's why I rely on Bhalla's updates, to know what's happening in PR, (unless the update is very late).

I will watch the Arman/Soham scene tomorrow. I'm hoping Manav finds out about Savita's latest plan, and blasts her for it!!!!Angry

I too agree re the 180 degree turn on Archana's character. This is an opportunity for the CV's to do a good deed for a change when it comes to changing characters 180 degrees!!!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i hope archu tells manav what savita is telling her to do..and i want to see what manav's reaction is when he comes to know about that..
how can she even suggest this..sachu she wants..not soham..what kind of grand mother is this..i would love to see this scene..

Akka,

we know archu na. she wont tell it was savita's suggestion. As if its her own she will pressurize him and constantly nags him or try to convince him with the same look she had in the precap. and I hope this time  Manav doesn't give in to that  look andgive her back strongly what she needs to hear on soham issue.

even  if he said you were not a good mother to soham by deciding to give soham to mentally disturbed girl, but i was not going to be fool or mad to give my child like that. even if he conveys this message to archu that she was wrong in it and was a bad mother by doing this ,i was ok  with it.

@Tanya Di :
Surely Di, the archu we know and liked , yes she was a Doormat like when herself was concerned. But when it was the question of her loved ones, then she was always a sherni ,

remembering Savita's dance episode(apr 1) , how archu behaved in that. even her way of breaking ties with vinod for her mom.

When she can break ties with her brother for that, is what varsha has done ,is it not a big one. How could she forgive her.

Old archu atleast will fight back for her loved ones ,if not for herself.

But the one now ready to make her son also pathetic... Not guarding him as a good mother...
Everything she let it go and make everyone  walk over her...Ufff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

. From now on I will stick to updates but I won't be watching the show, the ratings need to sink because Ekta obviously doesn't realize the damage she's done to PR

Sad , very sad ...
It's Ok ...there are lots of other good  shows out there Mandy ...If the creatives don't care about us then I don't care about them ...👎🏼
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I will come everyday Sharon ...

Read Usha's thread and enjoy her humour ...

Stay in touch regarding all things that Ankita will do besides PR ...

But cannot watch this show now ...

Today Archana turned ugly ...period...

the Archana I used to love would have taken her baby and run away from home to save him from any harm ...the poor little child looks at his mother with his eyes full of trust and what doesshe do ...give him to a mentally disturbed woman because she loves her sister more than she loves Soham ...she cals another  woman's child her own but cannot find enough love in her heart to keep Soham with her depite of whatever happens ..

As for Manav , I am happy with what he did yesterday ...but is is too little too late ..I blame him for spoiling  and creating  the monster called Savita ...he always looked the other way when Savita was being unfair ...even that policeman noticed ...and now this  woman is ready to destroy the two innocent children in the house ...

Tanya,
Totally agree with your post!!!  I understand how you feel. Today when Archana was ready to run over to see Varsha because Vaishu said she wasn't well...I was shocked 😲

What will it take for Archana to react to the people in her life in the proper way, to prioritise relations!
I can understand Archana feeling for her sister as she isn't herself right now, but that doesn't mean you instantly forget what she did and how much pain she put you through!!!   You can't immediately forgive her!!   Have you already forgotten how devastated you were when your son was missing 😲
Have you forgotten that you said you won't eat or drink until your son is home?  How you begged Manav to bring your son home?  What about all that!!!

Archana needs immediate counselling. She did the same thing after Manav's return when he went missing. One second of anger and Archana was back to letting Manav get away with murder. Maafis galore before he got a chance to apologise😲

The Cv's should do as Anushyap suggested and do a 180 degree on Archana's character and make her a strong woman!!!!!
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Tanya, Archana has been destroyed she is no longer the character we all became a fan of now she is just a puppet in other characters hands. I am holding out hope that Manav does not let Archana succeed in her stupidity. I didn't want to say that about Archana but that is what is being done to her character. From now on I will stick to updates but I won't be watching the show, the ratings need to sink because Ekta obviously doesn't realize the damage she's done to PR

Mandy,
I believe it's the opposite! I believe Ekta is purposely trying to destroy PR for personal reasons, to get back at persons she has a beef with. There's no other explanation for what is happening in PR for so long, and Ekta being the powerful person you all say she is.