Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya,
Yesterday when I was very upset with the show, you comforted me. Today it's my turn to encourage you.

I honestly don't think Soham will be given to Varsha. I know if it were left to Archana alone, it might happen. However, we have Manav in our corner. He has finally woken up and realised how precious his son is to him. He will never give him to anyone, and most definitely not to Varsha.

If Savita thinks she will succeed in doing this, she is wrong. She had better remember that Manav will stand up to her if he feels strongly about someone or something. This is such a time! Savita will feel the full brunt of Manav's anger if he finds out that she wants Archana to give up Soham!!!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes di, if both Give up on soham, then ARMAN is DEAD for me and Both deserves the worst and whatever comes their way. will never ever sympathize with them if the give soham to varsha.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May be Manav won't listen ...but with Archana's character looking as ugly as it was in the precap , there is nothing in the show for me to watch...

I would rather not see the show than get frustrated ...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,

Agree seeing archu like this would be painful. our fav one going into ditch.
But then if manav was assertive ,soham was with ARMAN, then there is a chance archu learns from her mistake, changes for better and we can also try to forgive her on the basis that soham is with them only when she changes and be strict to her maayka.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sharon , I hated the precap ...I think Archana has never looked as  bad as she is looking ...Sorry Sharon , I hate Archana.I want nothing but the worse for her now ...

the creatives have killed everything now ..

Tanya,
I'm also very upset with Archana. She can be very stromg when she wants to be. Why not with her son!!! 

When Vaishu mentioned that Varsha was not doing well, Archana was ready to drop everything, leave the son she just got back after he was missing for 2 days (and Archana was so distraught about it), and rush over to see Varsha 😲😲😲😡

What is really wrong with Archana! In the precap, Archana was looking so down and lost, like she was all alone in the world. Why? She has her son and her loving husband there with her!  Her son is back with her after missing for 2 days! She should be happy! I hope she tells Manav what Savita wants her to do.

Tanya, I strongly believe Manav will stick to his decision to keep Soham away from Varsha. Not even Archana can move him from this position!!!  Neither can Savita!

LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di 😊,

Have you seen the video that had the dance rehearsals of Sushita for ITA.

Di seeing their rehearsals and performances is always a treat and entertaining.
Oh what a dancing couple they are and how they do it with full enjoyment and mast.

They doing the rehearsal with the smile and enjoyment, seeing that only feeling refreshed di.

See that Di. You can surely cool yourself.

I think both their performances would be rocking.

But this time too alag performances i think. No Duet ...😔

Ok anyways, they will rock.

See that Di.😊

We would love Anki and Sushant more I think. every time they excel with their performances and acts.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
whatever Sharon ...

I am quitting now ...With Archana this ugly , I cannot see the show no more ...I used to like Manav but I was always mainly an Archana fan and in this Soham track she  was turned UGLy today ...

I have found some other shows which are much better than this sadistic crap ...

Until the creatives don't get their act togehter , I am not interested in PR ...But will keep in touch with my friends though ...almost everday and will always be a huge fan of Ankita Lokhande
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Tanya Di 😊,

Have you seen the video that had the dance rehearsals of Sushita for ITA.

Di seeing their rehearsals and performances is always a treat and entertaining.
Oh what a dancing couple they are and how they do it with full enjoyment and mast.

See that Di.😊

Yeah , I saw that ..Anki looked great ...I love that Dhunki song ...Sushant's dance also looks so good .Hope they do well at the awards ...really talented people
LuvSSever thumbnail

Yeah , I saw that ..Anki looked great ...I love that Dhunki song ...Sushant's dance also looks so good .Hope they do well at the awards ...really talented people

Yes Di, Anki looked great, I think full masti. Seeing rehearsal only I was 😃 😃 Grinning...😊

Sushant performance looked serious though. Trying different I think. He would always excels in such.

Both are going to rock. I am waiting for it.

Usha akka, sorry for spamming your thread with sushita's ITA rehearsals posts.
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

whatever Sharon ...

I am quitting now ...With Archana this ugly , I cannot see the show no more ...I used to like Manav but I was always mainly an Archana fan and in this Soham track she  was turned UGLy today ...

I have found some other shows which are much better than this sadistic crap ...

Until the creatives don't get their act togehter , I am not interested in PR ...But will keep in touch with my friends though ...almost everday and will always be a huge fan of Ankita Lokhande

I understand your pain Tanya, and support your decision. I look forward to seeing you on the forum and reading your opinions. I hope this is not the end of your wanting to watch PR. Hope the CV's are able to bring you back with sound tracks and proper characterisation. I hope they rectify Archana's character before PR ends!!!