Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao..!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Yea..Satish Darling is singing this song today..
Mujhe meri biwi se bachao...
Obsessed hai..criminal hai..
Hamesha mere sar pe nachti hai...
Mujhe Meri biwi se bachao...πŸ˜†..
Felt bad for this guy today....you know he is trying to get rid of this varsha..all these days..but in vain..today also same thing happened..
Satish tried to leave her at some unknown mall and went to US..but alas..varsha found her way back home....now today also he was trying his best to get rid of his biwi..let me explain to u guys howπŸ˜†..
First of all he got sick and tired of her constant soham jaap..since she can't have any babies..i guess she is not doing that with satish at all..poor guy..
So what he did..he locked her in the room..and sat outside..aaram sey😳..but his aaram got interrupted when vaishu another crazy sister of varsha came ..and started her over acting..this lady over acts..and makes me laugh..πŸ˜†..she said..how could u jeeju..lock her in a room..😲..satish was like..what the hell can i do..the lady is obsessed with soham..and not me..πŸ˜†..and he finally agreed to open the door..and let his crazy wife out πŸ˜†..who was screaming non stop and hurting his eardrums..
So vaishu put her to sleep..somehow..and satish was glad..at least he can go to work now..and be a normal human being..ek phone call aayi..and usse uski biwi se bacha diya..he left the phone at home on purpose..πŸ˜†..so no more call comes from obsessed wife..πŸ˜†..
But he came home running after a while after hearing a good news from bhavna..πŸ˜†..he came running..aayi ..OMG aayi..what r u saying..😲..u say varsha is in jail....OMG i have been trying to get rid of her since i donno when....anyway..better late than never..πŸ˜†..teri muh main ghee shakkar aayi..πŸ˜†..main abhi ek achi si ladki se shadi kar loonga..πŸ˜‰..(omana u ready?)
But he told bhavna that he will visit the police station and give some rishwat to police and get her settled there permanently πŸ˜†..he was about to leave to the police station..that savita got his crazy wife back to his home..πŸ˜†..OMG..Satish's mouth was like this😲..then like this..then like this..phir ghar wapas aayi..hay raam isse se kab chutkara milegi..
He hated savita like anythingπŸ˜†..he wasn't even thanking herπŸ˜†..and did namasthe..without looking at her..πŸ˜†..OMG he was so heart broken..(omana u got to wait girl for satishπŸ˜†)..
So the headache wife is back home for satish..and big headache for us too...
donno ..but i hope this crazy drama queen gets the ticket pretty soon..so satish is free from her..poor guy..koyi toh usse uski biwi se bachao..πŸ˜†..
you guys can discuss here if u wish..
the other part was just too bad..and i guess u guys are disgusted with savita's plan like i did

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Usha Akka,

Again written nicely.

If I was on sathish place ,all the scenes how you have interpreted is what my real actions and feelings would be.

Really really a poor Guy. The most sensible ,lovable one on the show. My favourite. Poor fellow how much he has to take it and bear it  for his one fault of loving the crackpot...

Atleast vandu would had been a good choice. Both would have lived happily.

And varsha in Ajit lokhande and Rasika family. oh that would had been  a treat. both deserve each other.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am too  disgusted with the show to comment today ..Sorry Usha ,your write up is great but honestly this show is over for me with Archana giving Soham to crazy Varsha and Manav agreeing to it ( if he does that is ) ...
archanamanav thumbnail
i know guruji..i didn't even want to open a thread today🀒..this is just disgusting crap..what savita is doing..oh man..how can archu agree to this..i hope she doesn't..and so is manav..i hope they go against savita..and find her motives..and why would satish agree to this..it shouldn't work out..and varsha should be sent to hospita for this crazy disease of hers
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usha,
Great job, my dear, considering today's episode.
I loved the part where you said Satish and Varsha aren't doing that, as they can't have babies. That was so 🀣.  What a talent you are!

Re Satish...I can't understand how he hasn't taken Varsha to the doctor as yet, considering how crazy she acted yesterday 😲  Can't he understand that making her rest at home will not cure her. Yesterday he said he was getting tickets to leave the city. What happened to that, as well? Why doesn't Bhavna say/do something?  Yet again, these CV's leave us baffled.

Vaishu...looks like she too, (all 3 sisters now), needs a psychiatrist!
What on earth was she doing, promising to get Soham for Varsha!  Don't any of these people know what mental illness means? They all leave me dumbfounded!!!  Can't fathom them at all!

Savita...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I really hope Varsha is sent to a hospital for treatment, and somehow, Satish is relieved of the burden of dealing with her (divorce).  Let him and Vandu marry. At least we will see a more normal couple, and Satish can get that again, Usha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Usha,

Great job, my dear, considering today's episode.
I loved the part where you said Satish and Varsha aren't doing that, as they can't have babies. That was so 🀣.  What a talent you are!

Re Satish...I can't understand how he hasn't taken Varsha to the doctor as yet, considering how crazy she acted yesterday 😲  Can't he understand that making her rest at home will not cure her. Yesterday he said he was getting tickets to leave the city. What happened to that, as well? Why doesn't Bhavna say/do something?  Yet again, these CV's leave us baffled.

Vaishu...looks like she too, (all 3 sisters now), needs a psychiatrist!
What on earth was she doing, promising to get Soham for Varsha!  Don't any of these people know what mental illness means? They all leave me dumbfounded!!!  Can't fathom them at all!

Savita...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I really hope Varsha is sent to a hospital for treatment, and somehow, Satish is relieved of the burden of dealing with her (divorce).  Let him and Vandu marry. At least we will see a more normal couple, and Satish can get that again, Usha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am glad u laughed sharon..i sure hope atleast manav stands firm on this one..this stupid archu..i have no hope on her..can't she see savita separated sachu from shravani and doing the same with her and soham..😑..can't she think for a second..won't she go crazy if soham is given away?..does she have brain..😑
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i know guruji..i didn't even want to open a thread today🀒..this is just disgusting crap..what savita is doing..oh man..how can archu agree to this..i hope she doesn't..and so is manav..i hope they go against savita..and find her motives..and why would satish agree to this..it shouldn't work out..and varsha should be sent to hospita for this crazy disease of hers

all these people are giving an innocent child to a criminal...

That's it Usha ...I cannot see this show  anymore ...Yesterday I thought they had changed their minds but I was so wrong ...

I am not watching it now ...that's it ..
There are other shows that are much better ..

I will  always be Sushant and Ankita;s fan and will keep in touch and read your thread but cannot watch the show now ...

I just cannot bear it how all these grown ups are behaving with a little baby ...I hate Archan for even listening to this Devil called savita ..
I like Manav but I fear that he too will listen to his wife  and will give up his baby ..

Of course if he gives Archana a hard slap and throws her out of the house for even saying this and also throw his mother out for saying this ...then I will love him ...but I think we all know what will happen ...

I QUIT ...
archanamanav thumbnail
but guruji i still think there is no baby gifting..and manav and archu won't give soham away..
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know todays episode was absolutley terrible and it looks like archu is leaning towards giving soham to varsha but did u guys see the precap...the way manav was telling archana that he will always be with soham from now on he looked super happy playing with soham and it didnt sound like he had any intention of caving and agreeing to let varsha even meet soham even once...even today when savita said varshas name he immedeatley said he nevver wants to hear that name again...

even if archana and manav start fighting i do not think soham is going over to varsha because manav seems  very firm on his decision

and also one the bright side it looks like there is going to be a manv soham scene tomorrow which we have all been waiting for so long 😍 so lets just sit and enjoy that 
Edited by anushyap - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am too  disgusted with the show to comment today ..Sorry Usha ,your write up is great but honestly this show is over for me with Archana giving Soham to crazy Varsha and Manav agreeing to it ( if he does that is ) ...

Tanya,
I too was very upset with today's episode. Why the CV's stretch evil, wicked, disgusting tacks for so long, and the beautiful and loving tracks are so short lived, I don't know why. I skipped most of the show today. To keep my sanity, I watched dance performances by Sushant on the internet. I refuse to let these CV's keep me down!!!!!

Tanya, I don't think Archana will give away Soham. I think it's the CV's usual ploy to keep us guessing and therefore watch the show to see what actually happens. We know that when Manav is determined to do something, he doesn't waver. Look at what he went through in his effort to get money for the operation to save Archana and their baby. He is just as determined to keep this child and not even Archana can stop him in this matter! I await tomorrow's episode to see that beautiful scene of Arman and Soham on the bed, and see what she does, if she tells Manav what Savita told her to do (give Soham to Varsha).  If Archana tells Manav, look out Savita, you will feel his wrath!!!!!!