Navya's dad did it all...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I believe its gonna be very hard for Navya's dad to be able to convince Anant's family because after all the drama he created in Kanpur they will be quite angry on him. If Deepak had not said about their parvarish and sanskar and what not to them then the situation would have been much easier but for now its very difficult to melt Anant's family especially his dad and that bua dadi. I think Deepak is very much responsible for the present situation and therefore it is his responsibility and duty to try hard to make things turn in favor of our Anya.
yes,i agree the situation wouldnt have worsened if deepak had behaved calm and sensible.now that he had created a mess of his lovely daughter's dreams,it's his duty to gift them back to her!
but i think situation worsen more bcoz of meetha ma .. she should have told deepu earlier everything or wouldnt reacted so bad with anant in marriage..women are always more sensible n emotionally strong then men..men are always short temper..u know jitna teji se gussa aata hai utna he teji se gayab bhi hota hai.. n same z case with deepu ..he just saw navya crying once and his heart melted..now he realized his mistake he ll surely try to give anant back to navya...
I so hope that Anant comes to their house first, gets all approval from Mishras and then armed with that Deepu can go to Anant's house as he is confident of Anant's love for his daughter. 
It was really unfortunate that mishras met with bajpais at the wedding and at the same time got to know abt AnYa... and things became a big mess for both families... Slowly both families will realize and approve of AnYa... obviously Navya's family will be more understanding. It will take quite a long time (Mohan-rama track, nimisha-nikhil track etc e\c) before loonies (BD, Anants dad and baba) agree too.
ur rite yaar...he is  the one to fix all the things he has messed up