Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

KJ!

Abt that Kabbadi Match. I have also seen it like so many times.. I like the whole KABBADI compettiion where AMAR won.. I want him to win everything including the upcoming awards, and all!

Nilesh was just being Silly and Vishaka was being sarcastic and Amar just made a comment (none of that conversation had any meaning to it)

AND I was staring only at AMAR and SHAKTI..

AND shen Shakti touched AMAR's ungliyaan.. It was very MEGICAL!

When Rinni and Simmy were talking to the Camera (I am saying talking to the camera, because I didn't  listen what they were talking ðŸ˜†) , Did you hear in the background Amar was saying something like "Laundry hai hamare Paas" What was that? Uske paas Laundry hai??😕
kumjoo thumbnail

If you see their white pants were all dirty.. and the back of their shirts had MUD..

BTW.. How many times did they have to fall? LOLZ as in.. Do you they had to reshoot their scenes??

Especially the part where AMAR is all over SHAKTI.. They might have had to shoot that scene many times to get all the angles.. LOLZ

If not many times, I bet they must have done like 2-3 times...Amar is literally all over Shakti Man!! He literally is all over her body..every part of her Body..and if that's not enough he sits on her tummy😆
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Lolz

Rinni and Simmi were so pakofying that they literally had to cut short their interview.. that was damn funny.. faltu ka time waste. rather they cld have showed more of Arsha!

and No I was so into Arsha.. that I dont think I realy heard what anyone else were saying.. I wanted that Bloody Camera to stay focused on ARSHA at all times!!

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys...me going off too now😃
babye nd hopefully c ya tmrw😳
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
OH GOD!.. You know..If I start to describe that scene.. I will be banned from this forum for sure! Lolz
Was that an accident OR was it supposed to be part of the ACTION!!?? I wonder..

We are talking abt Kabbadi... but have you noticed their footloose dance? That LIFT where he twirls her with his hand under her Behind!!!

NOW .. can you imagine them rehearsing for this?LOLZ
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

bye farah
kumjoo thumbnail
If ArSha can do whaever they have done in that Kabaddi, I am sure they can do much more when they Hug and when they are giving an intense Romantic Scene...

If, Amar can sit on Shakti's Tummy, he can kiss her without any Awkward feeling (I truly believe they have done Accidental Kissing). 

If they can roll on the ground, I know they can do a dance rolling all over the ground Together...

But, for now..I want an intense Kriyaansh HUG, I want it anyhow..by hook or Krook...

If CVz can ghusafying Dance from no-where ..they have to Ghusafying Kriyaansh Hug from nowhere😆
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

Bye, Farah..Take Care..and yeah. Hopefully Tom..and Dream about ArSha...😊
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

You know.. I never thought dancing could be so intimate.. but I remeber watching DiD with my family once.. and my brother said

DUDE.. if they dance like this,, there will be babies popping out everywhere .. HAHAHA

He was so right!. I mean.. These DID  dances are sooo freaking intimate. leaving almost no space between the two dancers..

I think Doing DID2 together has definietly helped them !!! I mean. Look at their BLUE dance.. It was so physical.. Usme bhi.. they had to like ROll and throw each other on the floor!

So.. doing this Kabbadi scene for them was almost not a big deal!
kumjoo thumbnail

OH GOD!.. You know..If I start to describe that scene.. I will be banned from this forum for sure! Lolz
Was that an accident OR was it supposed to be part of the ACTION!!?? I wonder..

We are talking abt Kabbadi... but have you noticed their footloose dance? That LIFT where he twirls her with his hand under her Behind!!!

NOW .. can you imagine them rehearsing for this?LOLZ

I know, that was something ...But, I have seen him doing that kind of lift in DKS with Kruti...

in DKS he had so many lifts with Kruti..one of them were that Mughle Ajam wala dance...where they hold each other and do some circle with legs ..that was something ...

Being Dancer,  guess they have to be comfortable with the partner...and that is what is called CHEMISTRY...

ArSha's Chemistry is Amicable..
and You were  describing about the Hug after Khuda Jaane Performance...Man!! They have hugged with so much force I tell you..Amar lifted up Shakti ..and had travelled few steps...

I was stunned to see that level of comfortability in the beginning of that show.