Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 131)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Originally posted by kumjoo

Why can't we have peace between Kriyaansh? .Misunderstanding pe Kriyaansh ka copyright hai kya ?? 

Did you notice, in Thursdays Epi..SWARON ka misunderstanding Jhat se clear h gaya. Misunderstanding abotu Sharon calling Swayam to Locker Room. Dekho .un dono ko chance milta hai misunderstanding clear karne ka..Kriyaansh ko woh bhi nahi milta ..kya hai yaar..

u 2 noticed na
i was going to comment on it then i forgot completely

god cvs are so unfair
that was sooo old misunderstanding but it got cleared

but rey and kria still fighting
their misunderstandings r never cleared

y r the cvs so favouirnng swaron ????Angry

I don't know yaar!! IS this Favoring ..or is it that Shakti and Amar have less time to shoot for D3..Pata nahi chakkar kya hai...

But, one thing is for sure. CVz are great Swayam Fan. MF and myself were talking yesterday...Alisha is such a good Dancer, they are not utilizing her talent ..Khalli Pilli Swayam ko NAchate rehte hai har jagah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Yeah, I don't know when KSG gonna come in the show. I am damn sure after KSG entry we will hardly get to see Kriyaansh scenes...Kyun ki KSG will try to sort out the differences in wholesale. Rey ko akela bithake , he is not gonna sort out the misunderstandings nah..
And THe pranks that the boys play on KSG ..will go on for may be a week...so basically we have to be ready for Kriyaansh scenes only after a month or so..

i 2 think that
but may be rey swayum and vicky wl be featured most
coz they 3 r only seen taking tips from ksg

sweetshine

-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Meera n preety
even i noticed they cleared swaron chota sa misunderstandingbt kriyansh. Ki to kismat phuti h

sweetshine

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Why can't we have peace between Kriyaansh? .Misunderstanding pe Kriyaansh ka copyright hai kya ?? 

Did you notice, in Thursdays Epi..SWARON ka misunderstanding Jhat se clear h gaya. Misunderstanding abotu Sharon calling Swayam to Locker Room. Dekho .un dono ko chance milta hai misunderstanding clear karne ka..Kriyaansh ko woh bhi nahi milta ..kya hai yaar..

u 2 noticed na
i was going to comment on it then i forgot completely

god cvs are so unfair
that was sooo old misunderstanding but it got cleared

but rey and kria still fighting
their misunderstandings r never cleared

y r the cvs so favouirnng swaron ????Angry

I don't know yaar!! IS this Favoring ..or is it that Shakti and Amar have less time to shoot for D3..Pata nahi chakkar kya hai...

But, one thing is for sure. CVz are great Swayam Fan. MF and myself were talking yesterday...Alisha is such a good Dancer, they are not utilizing her talent ..Khalli Pilli Swayam ko NAchate rehte hai har jagah...

yeh swayum ko college ke studies aur kuch nahin hain kya
y he doesnt take off for sm days
he was in the malhar comp
he didnt req days for practising that ????

sirf amar and shakti ko ghumna hai !!!!!!

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
OMG AARTI u confessedROFL...HAHHAHA tera confession tho Kriyansh ke confession se pehle hogayaROFL...nd even Swaron kaROFL...i thot u were going to pull dis for a long tymLOL...lolz cudnt stop CRACKING up all d way thru all of ur postsROFLROFL
HELLO Meera nd Preety sorry for troubling u guys soo much but u guys shud hav seen my face wen aarti msgd me as sheely saying she was aarti...i thot d world was going madROFLphir mujhe laga yeh koi Aarti ka stalker tho nahi haiROFLROFL
chalo now lets strt our daily discussionsLOL

kumjoo

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

aisa kuch hona chahiye ki kria is maha angry with rey after her insult and in her outburst she clears y she had hit him in the first place.

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Miss. Shefali...tu hai bada wali THAKELI...You tried to make us GANGU TELI...

sweetshine

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG AARTI u confessedROFL...HAHHAHA tera confession tho Kriyansh ke confession se pehle hogayaROFL...nd even Swaron kaROFL...i thot u were going to pull dis for a long tymLOL...lolz cudnt stop CRACKING up all d way thru all of ur postsROFLROFL
HELLO Meera nd Preety sorry for troubling u guys soo much but u guys shud hav seen my face wen aarti msgd me as sheely saying she was aarti...i thot d world was going madROFLphir mujhe laga yeh koi Aarti ka stalker tho nahi haiROFLROFL
chalo now lets strt our daily discussionsLOL

kya din aa gaye hain

ROFLROFLROFL

sweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index