Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Pata nahin yeh cvs itna torture kyun kar rahe hain

promotions ke liye kriyaansh chahiye and actual epi mein swaron ko dikhate hain.

or do u think the cvs are getting a wrong idea that swaron is getting more popular ???😲

Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Meera teri reasons padh kar main has has ke lot pot ho gayi...especially the last one..Which is so TRUE...

u knw na preety jo bhi kriyaansh aur hamare beech aayega woh hamein ek aankh nahi bhayega
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The lead actor of hhl surely needs to learn sum acting frm amar
ooveractor khi ka
n guys we r being lazy these days
if u c swaron fans r scattered all over the fb
so for them its swaron all the way
coz what they want is a positive response abt kriyansh frm us
lets start dping that in loads
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Farah, sahi kaha hai tumne...It loks like CVz are giving us Kriyaansh scenes Darr Darr ke...Lagta hai kisine unke kaan par bandook dal kar bola hai.."KRIYAANSH FANS KO TORTURE KARO"

Shakti, backedd out from doing DKS because she was committed in doing D3 at that time. So she thought she wouldn't have enough time to rehearsh for DKS which actually makes sense because Initially all we used to have was Kriyaansh Scenes" . But, Amar managed DKS and D3 very well. 
But, now except for idhar udhar ..I don't think Shakti and neither Amar has other professional commitments except for both holidaying with their respective BEEP...

So, why on earth is Kriyaansh Story sidelined?? Its really frustrating...

I KNW dey seriusly r TORTURING US😡...for MONTHS now
exactly at dat tym Amar was busy wid 2 shows but still dey managed to give us KRIYANSH scenes nd now jus becoz dey go off HOLIDAYING dey give us NOTHING😕
i'm soo frustrated at d FACT dat they r jus not MOVING Kriyansh track at all🥱...ok i understand that to make deir relationship stronger they need to create all kind of MISUNDERSTNDING nd all bu hellooo dese misunderstndings need to be cleared as well not INCREASE more instead
for weeks we have been HOPING nd WISHING sooo much I seriusly dont understand what to XPECT of Kriyansh next week...mayb i'll xpect d WORST...so dat we get sumthing GUD😳
kumjoo thumbnail
Meera,

I don't understand how would PALKI get an impression that Swaron Fans hai jyada?? I don't think she is such an Amatuer player. I mean like dude!! she has 15 years of experience in this industry (I read this somewhere) ..Woh jo kuch karti hogi..bohot soch samajh kar karti hai...

But, the only thing  I am not able to understand is ...Why is she doing this for Kriyaansh?? Is it all because Shakti went to Norway for a week or so. Kisi bhi Artist ka one week off lene ka matlab ...whole 2 months ka scene gayab?? ðŸ˜²
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

The lead actor of hhl surely needs to learn sum acting frm amar
ooveractor khi ka
n guys we r being lazy these days
if u c swaron fans r scattered all over the fb
so for them its swaron all the way
coz what they want is a positive response abt kriyansh frm us
lets start dping that in loads

what u said is so right
in fb v only read abt hw they luvd swaron dance , swayum is cute , they luv swayum and sneha
rewriting fairytales and swaron the most romantic couple

in sab mein kriyaansh gayaab ho gaya hain
kriyaansh fans ko lagata hain ki kriyaansh r so popular ki unko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain

and v should now change r tone while writing posts on FB
from nw on v all wll be lovey dovey in praising Kriyaansh
v wont mention swaron

Sunsethues thumbnail

Meera,

I don't understand how would PALKI get an impression that Swaron Fans hai jyada?? I don't think she is such an Amatuer player. I mean like dude!! she has 15 years of experience in this industry (I read this somewhere) ..Woh jo kuch karti hogi..bohot soch samajh kar karti hai...

But, the only thing  I am not able to understand is ...Why is she doing this for Kriyaansh?? Is it all because Shakti went to Norway for a week or so. Kisi bhi Artist ka one week off lene ka matlab ...whole 2 months ka scene gayab?? ðŸ˜²

no i think in the one week whr shakti had to go palki started a new track and nw she is not able to stop it !!!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PALKI is really AWSUM at her work no doubt...she can just bring out the BEST...but dont knw guys where is she heading off wid KRIYANSH...i'm sure she must have PLANNED sumthing SPECIAL for them as I'm damn sure she must be knowing d no. of die-hard fans Kriyansh has
but y is she sooo SLOW in moving their TRACK totally beats me
Sunsethues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

PALKI is really AWSUM at her work no doubt...she can just bring out the BEST...but dont knw guys where is she heading off wid KRIYANSH...i'm sure she must have PLANNED sumthing SPECIAL for them as I'm damn sure she must be knowing d no. of die-hard fans Kriyansh has

but y is she sooo SLOW in moving their TRACK totally beats me

pata nahin kya baat hain ???
kriyaansh has the best storyline so far
but now it is getting stuck !!!!

also whr r the other kriyaansh fans
sirf hum hi rehte hai FB pe
dusre sab kahaan gayab ho gaye
kumjoo thumbnail
Everybody knows about ArSha's Mindblasting Chemistry. Channel V knows it thats the reason They called for their Performance in footloose. PALKI knows it ..thats the reason ArSha are the freaking lead pairs in D3. Else why would Palki choose Amar out of 100 of other dancers who auditioned for this role. 

Having said all this,  I am frustrated with the fact that Kriyaansh Story has been dragging a way too much now. Not one not two, there have already been countless numbers of misunderstandings between them, and imagine ...not even one of them have been cleared. 

I am not comparing, but..when things start getting worse we tend to kind of notice. Swaron got Rehearsal hall as Office, so that way they get more time to spend ALONE. Kriyaansh's Office?? Do they even have one?? 

The first day we saw them working in Library?? Library is their Office?? and that too Around lot of other people?? They don't even get chance to be alone by themselves. 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago