KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Check this video out .,Jai and Bhavna

Their step from 3:07 onwards.. What was that? It was almost like they are making out on stage!!

I was shocked!!!

Serioulsy yaar.. I missed SHAKTI tons in DKS!!!

Grr.. I wish DKS had not clashed with D3.. she wld have surely done it, and all those awesome performances with AMAR wld have been with SHAKTI

and I am so sure that both have them wld have been sooo supportive of each other because for the first time they were not competitors!
MF

Babies popping out everywhere..LOLS...thats Funny...

Talking about Intimacy, Geeta Kapoor tried so much After what ArSha did, to bring out the Romance on-stage ..but, she never succeeded with Dharmesh and Binny. Even Remo tried with Sashak and Tashu..but, it could do the Magic...

I don't understand why they didn't get performance of the day for pasa Doble...It was a perfect performance ..100/100 kind. But, I guess Emotional performances got more Credit..

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
Oops I was to write Shashak and Tashu could NOT do the MAGIC
KJ!

They in my oppinion. they deserved performances of the day for every performance!

When AMAR lifts Shakti, there is never any effort.. but for some reason when he is doing lifts with the other gals, the judges have always commented that his lifts mein efforts dik rahe the..

I guess it has a lot to do with the girl herself, and how she supports herself in the lift.. Too much technique involved. SHakti being a fabulous dancer does such a good job at balancing her body in the lifts, that her partner is able to lifet her with so much ease!
AMAR is so used to  Shakti's body  weight.. and Shakti is so used to AMAR's lifts.. that both require to maintain a check on their weight and Body for each other. How Romantic is that!.. Weight ke baarein mein bhi ROMANCE likh dala.. lolz😍
but its true naa.. Now that they are doing D3.. cmon.. ALL of their future couple dances will be with each other.. so they will have to work on this..

which is why AMAR was soo concerned when Shakti was eating CAKE... He like gurl.. I have to lift you..stop putting on weight or somthing hahah
I used to like Jai before. I never watched DID 1 , but I saw him dancing with Shakti in DID2 and I liked that fellow as a dancer. So I started watching DID1 for that guy in YT. I liked him in Lil Masters. I liked him even after that. I used to read comments in his FB page. I used to visit his Website and see what he is doing after LIL got over. 

But, kahani mein twist aa gaya, after what he did with AMAR...I don't know suddenly my admiration changed into Hatred...Throughout that whole DRAMA ..Amar stood there so humble and so patient...and YAY!! he danced so good after all that Drama...

I never liked Siddhesh, I don't find him an eye catching performer, and after that Drama ..I started HATING him. 
Vrushali, i used to like her..but ..my view changed after that Drama...

I wonder, Alisha ka reaction kya hua hoga?? Ek taraf Amar, aur dushre taraf her team...
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

AMAR is so used to  Shakti's body  weight.. and Shakti is so used to AMAR's lifts.. that both require to maintain a check on their weight and Body for each other. How Romantic is that!.. Weight ke baarein mein bhi ROMANCE likh dala.. lolz😍
but its true naa.. Now that they are doing D3.. cmon.. ALL of their future couple dances will be with each other.. so they will have to work on this..

which is why AMAR was soo concerned when Shakti was eating CAKE... He like gurl.. I have to lift you..stop putting on weight or somthing hahah

Aww..That Cake feeding part..I so Adore that scene...

Amar tells her to eat, she says ..no no no..Then he says...Khale khale..bas itna ..then she eats a small bite with the cream on her mouth..and Amar eats the rest and laughs at her as she has cream on her lips just likea  KID...

Aww...WHY ARE THEY SO SWEET?? ..I WANNA EAT BOTH OF THEM...

God!! I got excited ...LOLz
Originally posted by kumjoo

I used to like Jai before. I never watched DID 1 , but I saw him dancing with Shakti in DID2 and I liked that fellow as a dancer. So I started watching DID1 for that guy in YT. I liked him in Lil Masters. I liked him even after that. I used to read comments in his FB page. I used to visit his Website and see what he is doing after LIL got over. 

But, kahani mein twist aa gaya, after what he did with AMAR...I don't know suddenly my admiration changed into Hatred...Throughout that whole DRAMA ..Amar stood there so humble and so patient...and YAY!! he danced so good after all that Drama...

I never liked Siddhesh, I don't find him an eye catching performer, and after that Drama ..I started HATING him. 
Vrushali, i used to like her..but ..my view changed after that Drama...

I wonder, Alisha ka reaction kya hua hoga?? Ek taraf Amar, aur dushre taraf her team...

DITTO!!!!

I watched DID from season 1.. I have seen it all.. in DID1, I wanted JAI to win.. Can you believe that. I really liked his dancing style.. I think Salman was overhyped.. I have no clue how or why he won.. but anyways.. I used to even watch his dances on YT again.. I watched lil masters because of him and ATUL was my Fav...

Do you know Jai Nair has a blog of his own? I even visited his blog to check out whats happening.. Thats when I found out that he and Shakti had gone to mauritius to perform and stuff. Have you seen that video?

I even liked him im DKS.. but after his panga during AMAR's performance. I was like.. W the bloody hell!.. I dont know.. I just kinda lost all my respect for him. AND NOW. I am upset that he got to dance with SHAKTI in mauritious.. and it was not AMAR instead😡
You are asking what ALISHA had to say abt AMAR and JAI war..

DUDE... I want to know WHAT Shakti had to say about it all!! I mean.. Shakti has a History with AMAR.. but then she has also performed with JAI in DID2, and she went on this Dance Tour with JAI in Mauritius where she probably spent some quality time with him and their dance crew!..

So really.. whose side do you think she was on? I wonder what she said to AMAR when they met on the sets after that performance.. Did she compliment AMAR ? was she upset with Jai?

HMMM