Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Smthng interesting to notice,share ur views pls!!! (Page 2)

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

pinch!!LOL was thinking the same! we didnt get any precap last thursday too and this thursday also there was no precap! i really hope for ArHi scene but seeing bauji's condition dont know but i hope arnav becoming softie with khushi! hope so!

yup!!!! i atleast want arnav to bcm a bit soft aftr hearing her father's cndition...n their relationship too grows a bit stronger...i mean even if arnav holds khushi's hand jst to spprt her...it wud do fr me!!!EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Great observation. Hope we do get a good ArHi scene tomorrow. Can't wait!

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Great observation. Hope we do get a good ArHi scene tomorrow. Can't wait!

yup!!! same here!!!
can't wait fr tomorws episode!!!!

ShiningStar18

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

Originally posted by sarach

nice obsev,,and post
im hoping for arhi moments..i know it wont be romantic..but may be emotional,,khushi's identity to arnie..or he will be rem his parents,and that emotional saga.arnie in tears..OMG,i cant see that

i hope at this juncture to hope fr some  romantic moment...will nt be fulfilled...specially with his parents death anniversary...n her father's heart attack!!!!!
bt yes...if we see it frm a diff pt of view...then ppl also bcom close during the moments of their hardship na...let's wish tomorw their relationship grws a  bit more stronger!!!!
yeah thats what i want and hoping for..cant wait for tomorrow,..but who knows Cvs always come with some unexpected,unpredictable twist..im cnfused dis time..
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

nice obsev,,and post
im hoping for arhi moments..i know it wont be romantic..but may be emotional,,khushi's identity to arnie..or he will be rem his parents,and that emotional saga.arnie in tears..OMG,i cant see that

i hope at this juncture to hope fr some  romantic moment...will nt be fulfilled...specially with his parents death anniversary...n her father's heart attack!!!!!
bt yes...if we see it frm a diff pt of view...then ppl also bcom close during the moments of their hardship na...let's wish tomorw their relationship grws a  bit more stronger!!!!
yeah thats what i want and hoping for..cant wait for tomorrow,..but who knows Cvs always come with some unexpected,unpredictable twist..im cnfused dis time..

ya the CVs of this show...r really unpredictable!!!!
i mean i love them fr this...nt the typical ekta kapoor shows...where evrythng is predictable!!!!
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Tum to karamchand jasoos nikle Big smile
Good observation Thumbs Up

Cheers,
Monsi

Guys...jst realised...last thursday we din gt a precap...n friday wat we gt ws Arhi first hug (though unintentionally!!!) on the stairs...along wid the dupatta tied to the cupling...n also the first sign of ArHi gtng married...that is the dupatta faling on the head!!!!

N that episode ws a treat to watch...fr the ArHi scenes we gt!!!!!!

Nw this thursday also we din gt a precap...so r we due fr some amazing ArHi scenes tomorrw???

pls share ur thoughts guys!!!!!
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
u know i was super mad with da CVs for not displaying a precap last nite cuz i almost got a nervous breakdown while watching such an amaaazing epi...

let's hope they show us something really worth watching tonite like for example; arnav driving kushi towards da hospital and comforting her for change rather than being nasty & arrogant

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Tum to karamchand jasoos nikle Big smile
Good observation Thumbs Up

Cheers,
Monsi

Guys...jst realised...last thursday we din gt a precap...n friday wat we gt ws Arhi first hug (though unintentionally!!!) on the stairs...along wid the dupatta tied to the cupling...n also the first sign of ArHi gtng married...that is the dupatta faling on the head!!!!

N that episode ws a treat to watch...fr the ArHi scenes we gt!!!!!!

Nw this thursday also we din gt a precap...so r we due fr some amazing ArHi scenes tomorrw???

pls share ur thoughts guys!!!!!

thanx fr the khitab u hv gvn me!!!!LOL
m honoured!!!!Smile

monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index