Smthng interesting to notice,share ur views pls!!!

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...jst realised...last thursday we din gt a precap...n friday wat we gt ws Arhi first hug (though unintentionally!!!) on the stairs...along wid the dupatta tied to the cupling...n also the first sign of ArHi gtng married...that is the dupatta faling on the head!!!!

N that episode ws a treat to watch...fr the ArHi scenes we gt!!!!!!

Nw this thursday also we din gt a precap...so r we due fr some amazing ArHi scenes tomorrw???

pls share ur thoughts guys!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice observation... hopefully tomorrow we will get to witness more ArHi moments but these will be on the emotional side I think not romantic side... plus the jhumka/ cuffling wala hug was ArHi's 2nd hug... the 1st one was in the rain.. remember??

Hopefully tomorrow's epi will be better than today's!!
Vera thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. May be we will get some ARHI scenes. I am hoping for a nice hug between Arhi when Khushi is crying at the hospital.

Either that or Shyam revelation but I think Shyam revelation will happen end of next week .
moon_mine thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Nice observation... hopefully tomorrow we will get to witness more ArHi moments but these will be on the emotional side I think not romantic side... plus the jhumka/ cuffling wala hug was ArHi's 2nd hug... the 1st one was in the rain.. remember??

Hopefully tomorrow's epi will be better than today's!!

i knw this ws the second hug...bt i mentioned unintentionally...fist one i thnk arnav knew wat his action wud lead to...😳

nyws let's nt gt into that...its jst that we gt some ArHi scenes hopefully tomorw...even if they r emotional one!!!

moreover, it's said ur relationship...is strongest wid the person with whom u share the relationship of pain...w/o the communication of wrds...i hope smthng like that happens tomorw!!!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice obsev,,and post
im hoping for arhi moments..i know it wont be romantic..but may be emotional,,khushi's identity to arnie..or he will be rem his parents,and that emotional saga.arnie in tears..OMG,i cant see that
moon_mine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vera

I was thinking the same thing. May be we will get some ARHI scenes. I am hoping for a nice hug between Arhi when Khushi is crying at the hospital.

Either that or Shyam revelation but I think Shyam revelation will happen end of next week .

No i dunno want Shyam's revelation...in a 30 mins episode...then full episode we will hv to see his face only...let it happen in a mahaepisode...atleast there wud be time fr other character's screenspace also!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
pinch!!😆 was thinking the same! we didnt get any precap last thursday too and this thursday also there was no precap! i really hope for ArHi scene but seeing bauji's condition dont know but i hope arnav becoming softie with khushi! hope so!

moon_mine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

nice obsev,,and post

im hoping for arhi moments..i know it wont be romantic..but may be emotional,,khushi's identity to arnie..or he will be rem his parents,and that emotional saga.arnie in tears..OMG,i cant see that

i hope at this juncture to hope fr some  romantic moment...will nt be fulfilled...specially with his parents death anniversary...n her father's heart attack!!!!!
bt yes...if we see it frm a diff pt of view...then ppl also bcom close during the moments of their hardship na...let's wish tomorw their relationship grws a  bit more stronger!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

pinch!!😆 was thinking the same! we didnt get any precap last thursday too and this thursday also there was no precap! i really hope for ArHi scene but seeing bauji's condition dont know but i hope arnav becoming softie with khushi! hope so!

yup!!!! i atleast want arnav to bcm a bit soft aftr hearing her father's cndition...n their relationship too grows a bit stronger...i mean even if arnav holds khushi's hand jst to spprt her...it wud do fr me!!!😳😊
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great observation. Hope we do get a good ArHi scene tomorrow. Can't wait!