Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A message to Star One from the true & loyal fanz.. - Page 2

-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thanks for sharing bobby. Hope the PH and channel sees it. Now channels have grown so impatient that shows are going off air witout intimation lack of storyline and for not attacting viewers. But our GHSP has no such problem Right!! they shd think positively. Actually I started watching the show when My cousins from UK  told me to watch. its so famous. in their school. Why U people in india are not watching it. It was on apr 26th I started watching the show,since then never missed one. I went to a trip to srilanka there also I didn't leave I took a break from masti mazak at 9.30 strictly and watched the show.  bcz of me 13 more doctor friends of mine stated watching religiously. We always discuss in our freetime in the hospital and feel thrilled to watch next episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing bobby...

I hope this awesome VM reaches the right hands n get the purpose served...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r welcome dear..
Hope SO isse dekhke uske dimaag ke batti jalaye..aur hume GHSP 2 SD mei dekhne ko mile..

Itni requests ke baad bhi agar inhe kuch samajh nahi ata...toh...toh hum kya karenge...???
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: amrutha24

Thanks for sharing bobby. Hope the PH and channel sees it. Now channels have grown so impatient that shows are going off air witout intimation lack of storyline and for not attacting viewers. But our GHSP has no such problem Right!! they shd think positively. Actually I started watching the show when My cousins from UK  told me to watch. its so famous. in their school. Why U people in india are not watching it. It was on apr 26th I started watching the show,since then never missed one. I went to a trip to srilanka there also I didn't leave I took a break from masti mazak at 9.30 strictly and watched the show.  bcz of me 13 more doctor friends of mine stated watching religiously. We always discuss in our freetime in the hospital and feel thrilled to watch next episode.

U r welcome Amrutha..hope this video gets visualized by the correct persons..yeah, the channel is after revamp but why the hell they r thinking of ending such a popular show with the golden couple of the tellyworld, GURTI...who've millions of fan following...R the PH & channel blind...can't they see the passion with which the viewers round the world watch this show..I'm not against revamp but why butchering such an immensely popular show...
O I see..none can escape the heat of Maaneet & this amazing show..
I started watching from the very 1st day coz of DD , whom I love to the core & when GC entered I just fell for this magical couple & never missed a single episode..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

thanks for sharing bobby...

I hope this awesome VM reaches the right hands n get the purpose served...

U r welcome Naz..

Hope so dear..plzz God save our show ,which we all live every moment..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidushi89

Itni requests ke baad bhi agar inhe kuch samajh nahi ata...toh...toh hum kya karenge...???

Wohi toh, they don't have any idea as to what they'll lose...Star Desh without GHSP will be a big flop..
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bobby...great u posted here :) its my first attempt..so i thought it wasnt good enough to post it here... but all your comments make me feel great :D i made this with lot of belief and hopes that this would make the channel and ph realise what this show and GURTI has done in past one year..thank you for the comments... <3
Craziest_MG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Wohi toh, they don't have any idea as to what they'll lose...Star Desh without GHSP will be a big flop..

Star desh... 😆
Sunne mai hi kitna funny hai...n GHSP ke bina toh funny bh nahi rahega...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

hey bobby...great u posted here :) its my first attempt..so i thought it wasnt good enough to post it here... but all your comments make me feel great :D i made this with lot of belief and hopes that this would make the channel and ph realise what this show and GURTI has done in past one year..thank you for the comments... <3

Hi Sia, sorry dear I posted it without ur permission..actually, I couldn't resist myself after seeing ur earnest effort ..so thought of sharing with all...I hope ur efforts & our love for Maaneet & ofcourse the journey of Gurti get recognized by the channel & they give it a 2nd thought..letz hope for the best dear..
hope the honest efforts of all Maaneetians win in the long run...
U r welcome dear..& a big hug & thanxx to u dear..loved it to the core..🤗
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sia

👏👏