Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's eye's say it all...

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!
hope everyones amazing this thursaday evening..or night..or noon depending on where in the world your reading this! he.

So first of all i think today's episode was defiantly very very impressive.
The way arnav helped out that little girl, can he get any cuter and adorable,
I ask??
That scene was more than amazing, and the fact that khushi saw that whole segment made it all the more better, personally i didnt think arnav would have a heart that soft! but this hero always proves us wrong! and his facial expressions when the girl blew her nose.. he must be thinking.. "jeeez do all girls do that?" lol. and when she was about to go, he was like, "aur ghar seh bahar naa nikal-naa" aww arnav that was soo cute, how many more things are you gonna do that will force us to fall in love with you!?

aww, and when she asked, your perants?  his eyes, he was crying, Arnav doesnt even speak, and his eyes say it all.

and when he got back home, and khushi went to say that i know exactly how you feel... his dialogues there, i felt water rushing to my eyes.. (did you guys have that, cause sometimes I just think that Im an over emotional person lol)

awww arnav.
 there i just wanted to give him a biiggg Me to You hug! awww Hug

And the heart attack! I mean i love and i mean LOVE khushi's dad for having brains! yess! but the heart attack, im all in for scenarios in the comments
and no precap.. grrr!

And the way ArHi sense each other! awww. too cute! this show is tooo cute!

I would just like to end on this note, Your eye's say it all Arnav...

"aankhein teri , kitni haseen
ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon
mujhako basaa le, iname tu"

comments! likes! Heart attack scenarios! Arnav's Eye's! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28avekshaTheBlueAngelpinky_blueskies

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was wonderful. We saw a different side to the characters. Caring Arnav, and even braver Khushi, potential for further story with Khushi's dads heart attack and Arnav not knowing about Khushi's real parents and getting angry at her. Top that all off with no precap and that leads to immense amounts of anticipation for tomorrow. SO exciiited
..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i can very proudly and undoubtedly say that Barun Sobti had the most expressive eyes! he surely knows how to portray the emotions through his eyes! and today! specially when that little girl asked your mom dad..OMG!! his expression and those eyes!! it reaches from direct heart to heart! hats of to his superb acting!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index