vaishali667

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i think he may be gamling

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I know i too wish he does not have a fake degree because once he reforms and becomes a leader it will be great if he has a degree ... but i don't trust CVs and as per storyline given on imagine tv website he does not have one ... so ...

i agree with u...

its all said very early  that he will not b having degree with him...

and drama toh avi suru vi nahi huwa hai yar... sadi ke badh he mohan ke aasli and cruel ruup samne aayenge...Angry

it won't b surprising if they showed fake degree or even much big mistake of mohan, and saroj shold get jhatka frm mohan ROFL Shocked
then only she will understand the value of kastur...

wat say...??/

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv.Harshiti

i agree with u...

its all said very early  that he will not b having degree with him...

and drama toh avi suru vi nahi huwa hai yar... sadi ke badh he mohan ke aasli and cruel ruup samne aayenge...Angry

it won't b surprising if they showed fake degree or even much big mistake of mohan, and saroj shold get jhatka frm mohan ROFL Shocked
then only she will understand the value of kastur...

wat say...??/

First of all mohan is not black he is only grey and he is not cruel at all so ye baat tou nikal dou ... and kastur is a bahu for saroj, he son's mistakes have nothing to do with her realizing value of kastur in my opinion LOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I know i too wish he does not have a fake degree because once he reforms and becomes a leader it will be great if he has a degree ... but i don't trust CVs and as per storyline given on imagine tv website he does not have one ... so ...
That is the cruelest thing the CVs will be doing for a mother like Saroj!!! I hate them if they do that!
kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I think he has fake degree nd he must be involved in gambling or smthng!
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
wateva he did, it was a mistake not a crime as MOHAN said. sooo faking degree might not b d 1.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index