Dharampatni

So kia khayal hey ... - Page 2

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

oye people fake degree bananey key liye all you need is a printer nothing else ... I mean its a london university or college we are talking about not an indian or pakistani that will sell degrees  🀣

sam loved your idea πŸ˜†

no dear, its not easy to make fake degree,,,,its not only the work of only priter...its a very risky and iilegal job.. and don't forget, its a fake degree of London... so there its even more difficult and risker job to issue fake certificate of any universities.
 it need lots of money to do any sort of these activities.

and mohan charcacter has been defined as wasting all monies on gambling and other bad activies not on his studies.

so its obvious that the
 certificate which is on the safe hand of BAAP JI is fake.

but yes, there can other reason too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What i am saying is i dont think its possible to get an "original" fake degree ... and making a completely fake degree won't cost much πŸ˜†
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
that may not b the reason of mohan's problem but its not easy either.to issue certificate...

i don't think the matter willb revealed that soon.. it will take atleast 2 weeks frm now onward to reveal it  .
Soaps1 thumbnail
yea we will only know mohan's "true colors" post marriage thats why they r showing him all goody goody for now takey zour ka jhatka zour sey lagey πŸ˜† I just hope they don't compromise on the basic char of mohan they have showed so far while showing him as grey 
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You guys are so adamant on giving mohan a fake degreeπŸ€” dont you think it will be too much for Saroj... first her son marries a girl she hates and above that he is faking a degree... I dont think CVs can be that cruel ... or are they πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
I know i too wish he does not have a fake degree because once he reforms and becomes a leader it will be great if he has a degree ... but i don't trust CVs and as per storyline given on imagine tv website he does not have one ... so ...
luv.Harshiti thumbnail

I know i too wish he does not have a fake degree because once he reforms and becomes a leader it will be great if he has a degree ... but i don't trust CVs and as per storyline given on imagine tv website he does not have one ... so ...

i agree with u...

its all said very early  that he will not b having degree with him...

and drama toh avi suru vi nahi huwa hai yar... sadi ke badh he mohan ke aasli and cruel ruup samne aayenge...😑

it won't b surprising if they showed fake degree or even much big mistake of mohan, and saroj shold get jhatka frm mohan πŸ€£ 😲
then only she will understand the value of kastur...

wat say...??/

Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

i agree with u...

its all said very early  that he will not b having degree with him...

and drama toh avi suru vi nahi huwa hai yar... sadi ke badh he mohan ke aasli and cruel ruup samne aayenge...😑

it won't b surprising if they showed fake degree or even much big mistake of mohan, and saroj shold get jhatka frm mohan πŸ€£ 😲
then only she will understand the value of kastur...

wat say...??/

First of all mohan is not black he is only grey and he is not cruel at all so ye baat tou nikal dou ... and kastur is a bahu for saroj, he son's mistakes have nothing to do with her realizing value of kastur in my opinion πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That is the cruelest thing the CVs will be doing for a mother like Saroj!!! I hate them if they do that!
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think he has fake degree nd he must be involved in gambling or smthng!