Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we now atleast say Thank You!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
We literally gave them hell...made life unbearable for them...with our obsessive love...i m talking about the Geet Creative Team...in the last week...everything that could go wrong for them ...did go wrong...not only one but two...both the main leads were not available...and even today after so many days...one is still not able to resume the normal shooting schedule as GC is still battling the mosquitoes...
But Today...m so proud to be a Geet fan..just checked out the episode...fantastic and awesome...and they managed to pull it off so beautifully...with everything...humour...masti..love...emotions...now can we guys stand up and say thank you to such an awesome creative team.
I think this is the only team that can give us such a memorable episode inspite of all the difficulties and hassles...we have been so quick to point out when and where they have gone wrong...today..can we please give them a well deserved round of applause...๐Ÿ‘

Take a bow...one of the best professional creative teams in Indian telly land...if u dont believe me...today's episode will force you to do so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awesome post...

You are right...

Thank you so much Geet team...
ninand thumbnail
Eviee๐Ÿค—.. I have to agree.. though  I did not watch the entire episode , just the part from where she finds the saree till the end..

But that scene was a compelling watch.. even though some part had the BD I did not feel like that took away from he scene at all.. There was something very refreshing about that scene today.. both GC/DD had a spark to their acting today.. 

and yes after a long long LONG time.. felt like their was chemistry between them.. the kind which had us dames swooning  last year..

tremendous job in that scene.. and great direction.. I loved the little wink again by the director, as Maan leaves between Geets rambling, and Geet at first startled, slowly smiles.. oh yeh!

BUt seriously its a bit tough to forgive them(CV's) for what they doled out last week and for what they did to dev.. it'll take a little more than one scene between the two to do that.. but am flying high with the precap๐Ÿ˜
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Havent caught the whole episode. Got putoff by Devini honeymoon planning and working in office convo.. but after reading this thread, I'll watch the rest of it. I am curious!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thank you so much Geet team...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

Eviee๐Ÿค—.. I have to agree.. though  I did not watch the entire episode , just the part from where she finds the saree till the end..

But that scene was a compelling watch.. even though some part had the BD I did not feel like that took away from he scene at all.. There was something very refreshing about that scene today.. both GC/DD had a spark to their acting today.. 

and yes after a long long LONG time.. felt like their was chemistry between them.. the kind which had us dames swooning  last year..

tremendous job in that scene.. and great direction.. I loved the little wink again by the director, as Maan leaves between Geets rambling, and Geet at first startled, slowly smiles.. oh yeh!

BUt seriously its a bit tough to forgive them(CV's) for what they doled out last week and for what they did to dev.. it'll take a little more than one scene between the two to do that.. but am flying high with the precap๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿค—Ninu..long time no see...Yup today was great..wasn't it...they did manage to pull it off...and i know that its a bit tuff to forgive them for their past sins...but then they are trying their best to condone for their sinse๐Ÿ˜†!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Havent caught the whole episode. Got putoff by Devini honeymoon planning and working in office convo.. but after reading this thread, I'll watch the rest of it. I am curious!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now, I am curious...how did the episode rate?? Lemme know if u agree with me buddy!!๐Ÿ˜‰
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...
now a days i everyday go n comment @ SO site after episode...
yesterday epi was awesome.all's effort was truly visible specially editing team..they did miracle y'day... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post . . Thanx 2 geet team. . .
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanku so much GHSP team