Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Realities of life hurts very much

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am posting this post its not abt cb its different one but it has a cb connection with it
Me and my mom love cb1 very much and in cb1 days we used to watch cb together and always at 7:30 we used to sit together and watched the beautiful radev love story,that time has passed now and i miss it very much i have no words to say how much i miss it😭
So now i am abroad studying here and my mum is back home few months back she called me and we were talking something abt cb1 at that moment she said to me "Son! i miss cb1 very much and i want to watch it all over again" she is not that much into internet so that she can watch the whole cb1 and also some parts always missing there so i had at that time approximately all the epis of cb1 some were missing i collected that too and now i have started to make a DVD of it  and i promised my mom i will make a complete DVD of cb1 for her,she cried at that moment and said "I love u son" at that night i also cried so much becoz its been long time not seen her.I miss u mum very much😭
I am sharing this with all of u becoz i feel this is my second family and i can share with all u guys
This is what makes cb different from other shows becoz it connects people even if they are very far too

Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear you are right for this we are all here because Choti Bahu is conect with all of us and now the second part is very interesting then ever🤗
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 So sweet , you are right ...In this forum , i found people are connected , that all because of CB...CB1 was really special for so many people with their own reasons ...
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i also miss the days...btw, where have u gone for studies??? 
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chhoti bahu is and will remain to be special for me...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So true, it has connected all of us through different countries, nations and cultures...and made all of us Cbians, Radevians and Avinaians😉
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

i also miss the days...btw, where have u gone for studies??? 

Ya yaar i am a Pakistani and now i am in Italy doing bachelors here
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harrokh

Ya yaar i am a Pakistani and now i am in Italy doing bachelors here

wow great wish u all the good luck...i examplify my life also...last season cb1 dadima was really like my grandma...she used to love me a lot...like the way dadima wanted a pota...my grandma also wanted a grandson...and i was her first grandson and she loved me so much...last October she passed away...and to my surprise, i started forgetting her

its true .i agree with u that realities of life are  very strange.cb is related with us in some  way or other...🥱
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Harrokh,you are right.When I see my son I feel he resembles Dev a lot.I don't mean his looks but his nature.He's also very attached to his dadima the same way as Dev. He's more closer to his dadima than me.When I watch CB I always think I'm watching my son.CB will always have a special place in my heart.
avina900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo sweet  very well said