barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Originally posted by Nidhi82

I hope this continues with Udi baba when the situation arisesConfused

I feel udi baba will push us to his purani soch instead of coming with the nayi soch... psycho he is and his violent streakOuch 

I am hoping against hope RoopaliConfused..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.Confused
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quilaOuch
No Nayi soch for the time being frm the loonies endOuch

No Nayi Soch from the loonies = No Shaadi business..Big smileBig smile
If only Anant finds a way to get Navya back from her guilt trip after Deepu gets ambushed by the loonies then everything will be sunshine and daisies..LOL

@Bold..I agree completely Tanu..As long as ANAY stay together..loonies approval does not really matter..the more time they take the better ti si for us..par kyunki even we want loonies to accept our Anya..bus abhi aisa karne ki koi zaroorat nahi...bus hamare ANYA ko juda mat karna...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaTheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078Noaddictzara990-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ Nidhi it surely won't be a treat instead it is a trick to raise the TRP's...after all drama se hi TRP increase hoti hai...so be ready for yet another tamasha between badnaam papa and sensible papa...and I just wish sensible papa fills some sense in badnaam papa's brains...

Edited by TheRoopsy - 22 September 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedazara990-Reshmi-Aanchal15navyaaddict3Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@roopali-ermm...small doubt...does he even have a brain?Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaAanchal15Preet078Noaddictpixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@ Nidhi it surely won't be a treat instead it is a trick to raise the TRP's...after all drama se hi TRP increase hoti hai...so be ready for yet another tamasha between badnaam papa and sensible papa...and I just wish sensible papa fills some sense in badnaam papa's brains...
Very well said Roopali..a big trick to increase the TRPs and its already showing signsDead.Woh kehte hain na badnaami mein bhi naam hota hai..WinkLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedashreya789TheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirl

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@roopali-ermm...small doubt...does he even have a brain?Wacko

lol...no not even a bit...but I want him to have some...mujh se borrow kar le yaar...anant ke liye kuch bhi...Wink uske dad ke liye brain donation bhiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaaddict3NoaddictClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Nidhi and urmi di: Definitely this time angry papa and BD will bare all their fangs and claws and tear Deepu apart..D'ohThey couldn't insult him to their hearts content in Kanpur after all..And then all the melodrama is bound to hook in more masala loving audience..LOL
BTW its good for trps too if loonies don't accept AnYa..All the elder people with purani soch will relish this track since they will think AnYa deserve this only for their "shameless" antics..Evil Smile

Edited by laddoo598 - 22 September 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedashreya789TheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roopali for the lovely post again :)

Daadi was the show stealer today w/o a doubt. Well she always is the show stealer IMO, but today she was even more outstanding, if that is possible. :)

How she tackled the kasam situation was absolutely remarkable to say the least. She knows how to bend the rules quite effectively. LOL Hope both Deepu & Meeta learnt something from her in the process of how to handle their kids emotions. I know, I did. Smile

It was absolutely adorabale how she caught Deepu's attention while entering Navya's room on the pretext of going to the washroom. LOL And then inside, raising her voice to make sure Deepu heard everything, was absolutely fabulous. Finally getting Navya to confess her and Anant's feelings for each other by needling her about his behavior and intentions was absolutely laudable and IMO completely mischievous. Wink

What can I say, I love this daadi to death. Jab seedhi ungli se ghee nahi nikalti hai, toh ungli koh thodi tedi karni hi padti hai, right?? Wink 

Edited by pixiegirl - 22 September 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaNeha07TheRoopsynavyaaddict3Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
this is nayi soch Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanukit007TheRoopsy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index