Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: supria

bang on rupa...u said it all... this is one gem of a daadi...but dont u think she has sort of become silent after the Kanpur trip...the shade of naughtiness in her when teasing meeta n navi is sort of missing...but she is so in tuen with navi n her every expression...n love the way she brought the truth out...just how lovely the daadi-pothi scenes look...am eagerly waiting to see the love she will shower on ananth realising what a gem navya has found for herself...

@ bold you reminded me of my room mate, she called me roopaπŸ˜› old memories refreshed...thanks... and coming to dadi she'll shower all her love on anant, after all navya ki pasand hai aur dadi ko bhi pasand hai...πŸ˜‰ anant is lucky to get such a good extended family...πŸ˜›

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I am hoping against hope RoopaliπŸ˜•..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.πŸ˜•
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quila
No Nayi soch for the time being frm the loonies end

@bold why are they such a big pain in the neck...not neck actually whole body... I feel the things Om spoke that day it was only his voice but udi baba's words...he is playing a safe game, maintaining his image and shooting from Om's shoulders...waise bhi om toh munni se zyada badnaam hi hai aur kya bura banega pehle se hi itna hai...baba is shana must say...πŸ˜† 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I am hoping against hope RoopaliπŸ˜•..his silence till now has given me hope.I know this won't happen in a day or two, it will take some time, but I think it will be frm his angle.πŸ˜•
Waise, all said and done we all have a big fire show in store for us, when Deepu goes to the loony quila
No Nayi soch for the time being frm the loonies end

No Nayi Soch from the loonies = No Shaadi business..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
If only Anant finds a way to get Navya back from her guilt trip after Deepu gets ambushed by the loonies then everything will be sunshine and daisies..πŸ˜†

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post and loved the way Daadi's character has progressed...loved to see the bond b/w Navi and Daadi becoming stronger and now seems like they are almost soul mates with both of them understanding what the other one is going through in her life...God Bless Her...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@bold why are they such a big pain in the neck...not neck actually whole body... I feel the things Om spoke that day it was only his voice but udi baba's words...he is playing a safe game, maintaining his image and shooting from Om's shoulders...waise bhi om toh munni se zyada badnaam hi hai aur kya bura banega pehle se hi itna hai...baba is shana must say...πŸ˜† 

ROFL Roopali🀣 Om badnaam hua babaji tere liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
These families do exist in the world Roopali...its just that we are from a different plain altogether.
But I hope they show a positive change..a change for the betterment πŸ˜ƒ

Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

If only Anant finds a way to get Navya back from her guilt trip after Deepu gets ambushed by the loonies then everything will be sunshine and daisies..πŸ˜†

Oh Yes...Tanu..after the bashing session of deepu papa..Navya will go back to her tried and tested methodology...severe all ties with Anant babu
So something good should come out of the visit to the loony quilaπŸ˜ƒ
But according to the infoπŸ˜‰..we are in for a Halloween night in the loony quila...trick or treatπŸ˜† 
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Bold..I agree completely Tanu..As long as ANAY stay together..loonies approval does not really matter..the more time they take the better ti si for us..par kyunki even we want loonies to accept our Anya..bus abhi aisa karne ki koi zaroorat nahi...bus hamare ANYA ko juda mat karna...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@ Nidhi it surely won't be a treat instead it is a trick to raise the TRP's...after all drama se hi TRP increase hoti hai...so be ready for yet another tamasha between badnaam papa and sensible papa...and I just wish sensible papa fills some sense in badnaam papa's brains... Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@roopali-ermm...small doubt...does he even have a brain?
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@ Nidhi it surely won't be a treat instead it is a trick to raise the TRP's...after all drama se hi TRP increase hoti hai...so be ready for yet another tamasha between badnaam papa and sensible papa...and I just wish sensible papa fills some sense in badnaam papa's brains...

Very well said Roopali..a big trick to increase the TRPs and its already showing signs🀒.Woh kehte hain na badnaami mein bhi naam hota hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†