•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
well sorry guys if i hurt your feelings or offended someone...but this is seriously what i felt and wanted to share...i am observing it from a while now that KBC is quite a bit partial...i think they put in easy questions for ladies than compared to the guys...this is what i felt...i am girl but i seriously disliked this...
To be honest for the first time I feel this series of KBC is very fishy. There are a lot of things which appears to be well planned. Edited by anil1234567 - 12 years ago
all realtiy shows are rigged and planned...

only thing is at least some are getting money...good for them😉
cant believe.. kbc can also be scripted
What proof, OP do you have? I understand that you are emotionally charged and logically challenged. I did not see any attempt at proving your point (other than the fact that you just felt it).

It is ok to not like a show. Intelligent people stop watching the show. Idiots like you come on forums and badmouth the show without any proof.

Pathetic.
you know what i dont care as long as some people are getting money and making little different to their life ! we have no proof that it is well planned -so if you dont like the show dont  watch it  then !!!