Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 - Page 3

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I still watch the show on and off but it's been robbed of it's charm and all these sidey characters and their scene are totally un-nerving! About the use of BDs, if there is a reason, then SURE.. 

but from what I have come to know, it's unacceptable. I just don't understand why one would do it when the show's doing so well and when even novices can make out where a dupe is used! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Suganthi : It's not actor bashing - it is just information. If it seems like actor bashing, I take it back. This is a show I like and I am not here to spread hatred.. 
suwas thumbnail
Ram is giving whatever time he can. He had told Balaji about his movies before doing the show. He gave his schedule to Balaji & balaji accepted it. I think even sakshi is doing a movie too. In fact i saw pictures somewhere( may be RKR...Ram's fan site) where Ram was there with everyone during party shoot but Sakshi wasn't.

The production house knew both the lead actors doing movies, they know their schedule beforehand. Then its the responsibility of production house to plan the shoot better to avoid BDs.They were the ones who insisted Ram & Sakshi to be in this show. apparently the show was done with them in mind.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

@ Suganthi : It's not actor bashing - it is just information. If it seems like actor bashing, I take it back. This is a show I like and I am not here to spread hatred.. 

Yes, it definately is actor bashing and as for the information...as mentioned earlier by the moderator here, unless something comes directly from the horse's mouth, everything else is considered rumours. Of course, I am sure you would say that your info is correct, so I do not want to argue.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It doesnt matter if Sukhi's news is correct or not. The issue is not her news. The issue is rampant use of body doubles especially for Ram which is very clear onscreen. I dont think we should divert the discussion to anything else. The main point here is we as viewers want Ram to be there in the scenes he is required. How he manages his schedule is his problem. We as viewers have the right to criticize any issues we see without it being seeing as bashing. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
suwas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Sukhi: I personally dont have an opinion on Ram being EK's blue eyed boy. We all know BT is not a very professional PH. Others were favored earlier too-Prachi Desai and Anita being prime examples. And why only BT the whole entertainment industry is like that. Some are favored and rest have to grin and bear it.
Coming back to the point I certainly have an issue with rampant use of BDs. As a viewer I understand with the daily soap shooting schedules sometimes BDs have to be used. But no other show uses as much BDs as BALH so much so it takes away from the essence of the scenes. Thats why as a viewer I feel cheated. Due to which I have quit watching the show.

Ram is blue eyed boy for a reason. He gave BT & changed Zees position with Kasam Se 7 now Sony is no 2 thanks to Bade Acche. He is one of leading talented actors on TV.HE gets varied challenging roles in movies where as its becomes monotonous. He didn't do any Tv as he wanted to do something different. Ekta &  Balaji pursuaded him to do BALH apparently Ekta did this show with sakshi & Ram in mind & waited for two years till they both agree. The success on BALH in such short time shows why.

Ever since the show started in May most of the time Ram has done great justice to the role. I don't think its good to bash him just for few days of BDS .
suwas thumbnail

It doesnt matter if Sukhi's news is correct or not. The issue is not her news. The issue is rampant use of body doubles especially for Ram which is very clear onscreen. I dont think we should divert the discussion to anything else. The main point here is we as viewers want Ram to be there in the scenes he is required. How he manages his schedule is his problem. We as viewers have the right to criticize any issues we see without it being seeing as bashing.

Its production house which plans the shoot. they are responsible to arrange it in such way that both Ram & Sakshi are available at the same time esp when they know it way ahead of time.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It doesnt matter if Sukhi's news is correct or not. The issue is not her news. The issue is rampant use of body doubles especially for Ram which is very clear onscreen. I dont think we should divert the discussion to anything else. The main point here is we as viewers want Ram to be there in the scenes he is required. How he manages his schedule is his problem. We as viewers have the right to criticize any issues we see without it being seeing as bashing.

Everyone has a right to criticize what they don't like about the show. But ronitfan's so-called confirmed news is clearly targeted at the actor which I know is against IF rules.

I would like ronitfan to write her source so that independent confirmation can be sought. Otherwise it is considered as rumours. Ok, I can also give confirmed news...I know from a reliable source that Ram in fact reports to sets at 5am and is there for 12-15 hrs. Which is more than his stipulated time. SOTY shooting also continues in Mumbai is another piece of news.

I do not want to say anything more on this because I will leave it to the moderators.

Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

I have *confirmed* knowledge that Ram does not shoot for BALH for the stipulated time that he should and uses his clout to get out of the sets early. I know haters will hate but that's the truth about the current shooting situation on the BALH sets. 

As far as BALH TRPs are on track and Ram continues to be EK's blue-eyed boy, nothing is going to change. It's been days that Ram completed a schedule of SOTY and returned to Mumbai.

Please give your confirmed source because I too have a *verified* and *confirmed* source right from the mouths of KJo. that the shooting of SOTY may have ended out doors but continues in Mumbai and actors important to the movie continue to shoot.

As for Ram on the set Balaji head of ops has confirmed to me, that Ram does shoot his full schedule of 12 hr days. What is your source or is it grapes are sour? Anyone can tell *confirmed* on the forum so please reveal your source like I did.

I am in the media and will confirm with the party concerned.
Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So on IF you are allowed to lie, well then maybe I should start too. Mods please confirm if lying is ok with misleading words like *confirmed* on the forum.