Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 - Page 9

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Just goes to show what low standards of expectation the public has anyways.

Like someone said...we get the leaders we elect ourselves...similarly we get the shows we deserve. Majority of janta is fine with seeing BDs interspersed with same closeups of well known actors so why would the channel, PH or the actors care? Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
True that. 

Could not have said it better myself.
Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just goes to show what low standards of expectation the public has anyways.

And yet the story is better than one where the lead is shown defending animals and fighting black magic...that is such high standards...wow
Sonia51 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sure! Doing a job properly is called efficiency in my book. You are welcome to enjoy a show from a bunch of people who started slacking within 2 months of starting a new venture. Since I cant...lets agree to disagree!

So you are saying you have never taken a day off where you back has to cover you? Maybe your boss should have fired you if you did, because that is exactly what you are saying or if you are in school you never borrowed notes from a friend because you could not attend class, maybe your teacher should have failed you or given the raise to the peon who walked the file over because you were working on another project. 
Sonia51 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Hello? SELFISH?? Are viewers doing SAMAAJ SEVA here by watching a TV show?? Are we supposed to sit and watch this show and go "a le le sooo nice of them to appear on screen for 10 minutes for us...who cares what the story (or lack thereof) and bad direction is like"???

Seriously  fangiri ki limit hoti hai...I'm a Ram and Sakshi fan too but I'm not sitting here to coddle them. I agree with Ksh's point about how I'd rather watch more of them on screen than make excuses all the time for why they aren't on-screen.

It's quite clear that this production house is incapable of managing the schedules well and we are constantly being given a sub-standard product...and if some ppl in here point that out, everybody jumps down their throat??  Amazing.

Nobody is forcing you to watch or you one of those followers where everybody is watching and mostly everybody is watching considering the show is in the top 5, so you have to watch. Just no one is asking you to do samaaj sewa. If BD's irritate don't watch. I would rather watch a BD here and there than watch a show that has the lead defending parrots and animals.
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia51

And yet the story is better than one where the lead is shown defending animals and fighting black magic...that is such high standards...wow

Did I ever say that? I admit Adaalat was crap this week.. never said it was great in the first place. Have you run out of points for supporting BALH?๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Did I ever say that? I admit Adaalat was crap this week.. never said it was great in the first place. Have you run out of points for supporting BALH?๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhh so THAT'S what she meant when she was talking about parrots etc?? I was wondering where on earth all that was coming from๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Adaalat is meant to be watched for comic relief only as far as I'm concerned...and it's a different format...why is that a basis for comparison to BALH?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahah there was a case where parrot was a witness to a murder and kept saying the wrong name.. thus the reference.. Adaalat is supposed to be watched only for Ronit-darshan <3
AreYaar thumbnail

Hahahah there was a case where parrot was a witness to a murder and kept saying the wrong name.. thus the reference.. Adaalat is supposed to be watched only for Ronit-darshan <3

LMAOOO๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Damn, I missed a howlarious one it seems...hope they re-air it at some time...the "court" proceedings in that show are hilarious like no other๐Ÿคฃ...Oh yeah Ronit darshan must be your motivation no doubt๐Ÿ˜†

But again, why bring in Adaalat here? Did they have a body double for the parrot? For Ronit? I doubt it๐Ÿ˜†...while BALH continues to set new records for BD usage and half-baked script.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehhehee you sure did. 
I guess we should not discuss other shows here.. 

check PM :)
Edited by ronitfan - 12 years ago