Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ronitfan

You know more about me than me myself. YOU tell ME ðŸ˜†

I think you are unhappy with of the success of BALH and have come on this forum to create trouble how is that for bulls eye?
Wow. Bingo. 

Anyway, I am waving my white flag now. Think of it in whatever way that you wish to. It makes no difference if you want to continue perceiving this in any way possible.

Cheers. 

Here's to good TV!
I am also annoyed with the way they show Ram looking at the screen and talking.
Its getting obvious, and looses the charm of the show when there should be importance of him being physically present with all the other stars during scenes and moreover when they use BD the other guy seems to wearing a suit which is of a different shade it was ridiculous,

This is enough done , The PH actors should draw a line somewhere and have Ram present with team of other characters and actors during teh scene
I do not think its good to criticize Ram Kapoor in such a way. His body doubles were more
prominent for the last two or three days. We know he is shooting for SOTY and we must not be so critical and try to find faults.
Are we not expecting too much of Ram Kapoor as an actor? Have we forgotten the fact that he is also a human being with a family and personal life?
How sensitive it is to asking an actor who is doing an absolutely wonderful job to give up on a role just because he is trying to expand his scope. Instead of applauding his foray into meaningful and well produced movies, we are bashing him for not being available for 'all' the shots? 

Those who are so pissed with the use of BD, please let me one prominent romantic/embarrassing scene that he did with Sakshi alone where BD was used? 
The BDs have been used in scenes where the entire kapoor or sharma clan was present and what was needed was his expressions alone and we do get to see them in the close up shots! He is a fantastic actor who conveys so much with his expressions, i am not even bothered about his rest of the body - whether he is twiddling his thumb or playing skipping rope while mouthing his dialogues!

and its funny that you mentioned its a fiction world. This in fact should be the very reason why we should be able to cut the poor guy some slack! Its fiction. Its something that is happening in someone's imagination. He is not being replaced as a husband, a doting father and a wishworthy son in his real life! he is being replaced in some scenes by a person who looks like him and that too from behind! what is the issue here for us to start bashing an actor who could be coming to this very site to read what his so called fans and lovers of his serials talking about and this is what he gets to read?

The usage of BDs is a planning issue. If you want anybody responsible, please contact the production house and the channel. If RK is slacking in his job, why did his producer wait for 2 years just for him to be free? Why is she not replacing him right now? Why isnt even channel questioning him about this? 
That because he is a very good actor that has embodied every character that he has acted for till date. When i say Rahul in Ghar Ek Mandir, its Ram for me. When i say Dr. Rajeev in Dhadkan, its Ram for me. When i say Jai Walia, its him and when they say Ram Kapoor, its him - Ram Kapoor. If Ekta even thinks about replacing him in BALH or even Sakshi, she is going back to where she was an year back - Gutter! she knows this. 
Sony if decides to replace Ram and Sakshi with anybody else (and it could be ANY BODY), the serial is in dump. How long is KBC going to go on? Which other serial is going to get Sony the TRPs that they are lapping up right now? 
Guys, The producers and Channel people are smarter in this game than you or me and they know what or rather who sells! 

If anybody has any problem watching the serial because of BD, they are open to quit instead of asking the actors to quit!! 

Those who are bouncing off the walls with BD issue just because they are jealous of Ram's popularity or the show, please read following. Others can skip! 

- He is an actor in demand and there are only 24 hours in a day.
- He has so many projects going on for him.. not only on TV but also in films and i am not talking about some B grade Whats-His-Face director/producers. he is working with Industry's some of the best ones! For any actor its a huge honor and i wont be surprised if he wants to follow his wish to be seen on big screen doing meaningful roles. 
- He has a loving family and two kids that know who their dad is cause they see him regularly at home, in a sober state if i must add!
- He loves his fans. Even with the risk of over exposure, he took this show because his fans wanted to see him on TV and not because  he is hard pressed for money or his film career bombed after two B grade movies that noone ever watched. Thank you very much. So if he can work for his fans, his fans can sometimes make do with his BD. 

those who are against him for the jealousy factor be aware that 

- jealousy can give serious heartburn and other complications in mental department as well. 
- Jealousy and rambling fans do not talk for an Actor's acting skill. Nobody becomes someone's blue eyed boy for no reason!
- If the same efforts, energy and dedication is engaged in something creative such as planting trees, conserving water etc, earth will be a good place... even with the jealous people on it.. 

Note to moderators:

IF was once upon a time a wonderful place in the cyberspace. I worked as Coolbie for Kasam Se and made tons of wonderful posts. This is the place where i met some of my best friends today. 
But right now, this is a heaven for bashing fans and posts are seriously not being moderated at all.. 
I am not planning to return to IF in near future because of this! otherwise you guys are lovely :)

Himali beautiful post, and very well said, this is what I have been trying to say lets give the actors some latitude. None of Ram's fans would give up half the time for him that he dedicates to his fans (based on your post), they watch the show when they have time and this man, going by what you said took up a TV show for his fans. It is sad that he has fans who fail to support his success and expect him to be at their beck and call on TV for half an hour. If the charm of the show is lost because a scene had a BD then watch a show that charms you. But respect the actor who does so much for his fans.

hello i dont like him
Edited by mere_pyaar - 12 years ago
Great post Himali,

I underline every statement made and totally agree.

As for those of you who bashed Ram and his BD, thank you guys, you just made Ram's BD a star.

This is my first post here, once again Himali your writing has inspired me to post a comment.
)😆
Originally posted by mere_pyaar

personally i LOVE the Double Body he turns me on and also Ram he is one hot fat daddy who is cool and hot though he smokes eats lots..i also LOvE his hot double body..it looks so hot in tight suits and trousers..only problem is that the double bodys ButT is smaller than Ram kapoors..hope double body works out and develops it more and makes his butt fuller ðŸ˜Š ..ram kapoors butt is more hot and big..also show a scene where ram takes shower and show double body in his place with six pack also do ranbirs saawariya towel dance Ram and his double body both are hot daddys

hehe you know i neve knew there are kinky people on IF... hot daddy..😆😆😆
laughing my gut out.. 
and u know what i would die for a towel dance... but i want him to charge Ekta more for dropping the towel.. after all.. i mean he is a star! look at the number of people having issues with his BD... ðŸ˜†

thanks for such a sensible reply to my post. This exactly is why i came here to rant. couldnt have expected any better response.. 

have fun day dreaming about the butts.

Cheers,
Himali

PS: Just reported the post to Mods. Following is the message body (Message Body.. dont get turn on.. just a caution since u seem to with any mention of body ðŸ˜†)

** This is an actor bashing post. If moderators cannot do anything about posts talking about an actor's Butt, its 'butt' obvious for me to PM Vijay! **
Originally posted by ashitha2011

Great post Himali,

I underline every statement made and totally agree.

As for those of you who bashed Ram and his BD, thank you guys, you just made Ram's BD a star.

This is my first post here, once again Himali your writing has inspired me to post a comment.

Thanks Ashitha.
I am against Actor Bashing and especially so when its RK ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
I hope i inspire you some more.. :)
and i would love to dance the dance that you were doing.. (wait a sec, am i gettng confused between the pages here ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†