Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

It doesnt matter if Sukhi's news is correct or not. The issue is not her news. The issue is rampant use of body doubles especially for Ram which is very clear onscreen. I dont think we should divert the discussion to anything else. The main point here is we as viewers want Ram to be there in the scenes he is required. How he manages his schedule is his problem. We as viewers have the right to criticize any issues we see without it being seeing as bashing.

Ram is on screen you see him every day. If that is the issue it is resolved. What are you trying to say? That only Sukhi as you call clearly seem her friend should be allowed to give fake news?
Sonia51 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I still watch the show on and off but it's been robbed of it's charm and all these sidey characters and their scene are totally un-nerving! About the use of BDs, if there is a reason, then SURE.. 

but from what I have come to know, it's unacceptable. I just don't understand why one would do it when the show's doing so well and when even novices can make out where a dupe is used! 

You do because on another forum I read where you said you don't watch the show and your family watches only to laugh at the show? So what is the truth please do inform us. 

Also so are you lying about the *confirmed* source here like you are about watching the show?
Sonia51 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammukutty123

Truth about what? That ram is half the time MIA? And who is blasting? We are commenting on the obvious and saying something doesn't sit well with us is as much our right as we have the option to praise someone when things are good.
Please do not make it personal, all we are saying here is that it is irritating to watch a serial where its so obvious the leads are not interacting with each other but with the camera only.

The truth that the actor does shoot for BALH for 12 hours but at times a shot has to be re-shot and at that time Ram may not be present because he does have other including a family. 
ammukutty123 thumbnail
Sonia I think you are getting emotionally carried away. If you are angry about a news that is false by ronitfan , then fine, we understand Ram is a talented, hardworking and very lovable person. We have greatest regard for him and only wish to see him more.
We have absolutly no idea what he does, where he goes, what time he shoots. Nor are we stupid enugh to believe anything and everything we read.
That being said, it is sooo rare that a beautiful love story is presented to us in serials, so we want the best we can get from it. Selfish? hell ya. We get 1 serial where we love the leads and the characters they play. We want it to remain that way, thats all.

Please do not take anything to heart, our intentions are never to malign anybody.
Sonia51 thumbnail

Sonia I think you are getting emotionally carried away. If you are angry about a news that is false by ronitfan , then fine, we understand Ram is a talented, hardworking and very lovable person. We have greatest regard for him and only wish to see him more.
We have absolutly no idea what he does, where he goes, what time he shoots. Nor are we stupid enugh to believe anything and everything we read.
That being said, it is sooo rare that a beautiful love story is presented to us in serials, so we want the best we can get from it. Selfish? hell ya. We get 1 serial where we love the leads and the characters they play. We want it to remain that way, thats all.

Please do not take anything to heart, our intentions are never to malign anybody.

Ammu if I may call you that, I am not getting emotional but I think it unfair to make statements without knowing the facts and this is not directed to you, this is directed to Ronitsfan who seems to have a vendetta against Ram. 

As for your selfishness it is absolutely acceptable fans do and should get attached to characters and through them the actors, and in that we forget that they may have prior commitments. It is like one actor from the television industry said when you act in a daily you sign away your time to your fans. A lot of BW stars hesitate to get into TV for this reason. Keeping in mind the grueling schedule we should give latitude to the stars after too have personal lives. 

That is all, I am writing a series on television discussion forums and therefore visiting various forums to see what it is about and how the discussions go. When I am ready to write is it ok if I send you a series of questions about your experience on this forum?
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This kind of thread was expected,especially now that the nominations are out.I am not surprised at all.
ammukutty123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia51

Ammu if I may call you that, I am not getting emotional but I think it unfair to make statements without knowing the facts and this is not directed to you, this is directed to Ronitsfan who seems to have a vendetta against Ram. 

As for your selfishness it is absolutely acceptable fans do and should get attached to characters and through them the actors, and in that we forget that they may have prior commitments. It is like one actor from the television industry said when you act in a daily you sign away your time to your fans. A lot of BW stars hesitate to get into TV for this reason. Keeping in mind the grueling schedule we should give latitude to the stars after too have personal lives. 

That is all, I am writing a series on television discussion forums and therefore visiting various forums to see what it is about and how the discussions go. When I am ready to write is it ok if I send you a series of questions about your experience on this forum?

Yes, u may call me ammu and send me ur questions
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly my point-I dont care if Ram is shooting for 1 hour or 24 hours a day for BALH. But the end result is repeatedly the same closeups of Ram and long shots of body double. And this for crucial sequences like the wedding and interaction with Priya scenes. I would have tolerated this if it happenned once in a while. But this has been happenning for months. Something is really wrong here and we as viewers have the right to demand the BALH team gives their best. I cant be so selfless and think-"Oh poor Ram...he is shooting for a film and a daily soap plus he needs to spend time with his family. So I will grin and bear all the scenes with the body doubles as Ram is a great actor."
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sonia51 : I am ready to divulge my source - she happens  to be present on the set everyday. If you and Suganthi think this is actor bashing and targetting, please check my posts. 

Anything can be misconstructed or viewed in bad light. Why should there be sour grapes? Makes no sense whatsoever.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sonia51

You do because on another forum I read where you said you don't watch the show and your family watches only to laugh at the show? So what is the truth please do inform us. 

Also so are you lying about the *confirmed* source here like you are about watching the show?

You know more about me than me myself. YOU tell ME ðŸ˜†