Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey i think it is wrong to bash without proper information about the problem.
If noticed in yesterday's episode the study scene was shot separately cause when Sakshi was shown she didnt have the necklace & wen she had to give the necklace to Niharika only her hand was shown so i think the problem is with schedualars

I have *confirmed* knowledge that Ram does not shoot for BALH for the stipulated time that he should and uses his clout to get out of the sets early. I know haters will hate but that's the truth about the current shooting situation on the BALH sets. 

As far as BALH TRPs are on track and Ram continues to be EK's blue-eyed boy, nothing is going to change. It's been days that Ram completed a schedule of SOTY and returned to Mumbai.
Thanks for the info Sukhi. Personally I think any actor if he/she is unable to give time to his work for extended period of time show quit or be fired by the PH. This especially applies to TV which has punishing deadlines. Or if the track can be worked out then the character should be shown to be absent from the scene of action. But this shooting with BDs for an extended period is a big no-no. In BALH its been going on for months. Any scene shot WITHOUT a BD now seems like a favor to viewers.
we follow a show wenevr v get attached to d characters of d show...n wen v find dat d person is nt shooting its just BD...it hurts us...v r emotionally attached to raya n such BDs realy hurt😭...plz ram kapoor try to understand ur fans emotions...
Guys let us be fair here...we are actually angry with the way the story has panned out...if Ram or Dadi had flashed the haar in front of Niharika there would have been egg on the faces of Sid and mama and we all would have gone to bed happy...even on the days that the episodes were fabulous, the stars had date problems,,,but the story was so good that we forgot to bash...lets hope Monday turns out well...if Ram is Ekta's blue eyed boy so is Sakshi, Ekta's pet...so lets not get carried away...ALL IS WELL...our only request to Ekta is to keep the storyline fresh...we will forgive you for anything..
@Neenzoo: I agree that a fresh storyline is most important. But my grouse is certainly not because of the storyline. It doesnt matter who is whose favorite. But this BD thing has turned out to be a serious problem for months in BALH for whatever reason. Every show uses BD of the actors. But BALH seems to want to set records. The BD take away the essence of the scenes. How long will we be fine with unprofessionalism?Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Neenzoo: I agree that a fresh storyline is most important. But my grouse is certainly not because of the storyline. It doesnt matter who is whose favorite. But this BD thing has turned out to be a serious problem for months in BALH for whatever reason. Every show uses BD of the actors. But BALH seems to want to set records. The BD take away the essence of the scenes. How long will we be fine with unprofessionalism?

I totally agree there...thats why my comment on Body doubles...it really takes away the essence of a good script...but there is something seriously wrong here..Ekta is an old hand in managing production and if anyone can play fast and loose, it cant be with  Balaji Telefilms...no one...not even Ekta would have expected this serial to do so well...so the stars may have committed themselves loosely...hopefully with a couple of awards in the bag and with so many die hard fans like us, we hope they will sort it out..
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Thanks for the info Sukhi. Personally I think any actor if he/she is unable to give time to his work for extended period of time show quit or be fired by the PH. This especially applies to TV which has punishing deadlines. Or if the track can be worked out then the character should be shown to be absent from the scene of action. But this shooting with BDs for an extended period is a big no-no. In BALH its been going on for months. Any scene shot WITHOUT a BD now seems like a favor to viewers.

My pleasure Shreya - but here the case is the complete opposite.. 
No one will say a word against Ram Kapoor because of his close association with EK and he can continue to do what he wants.. 

I've even come to know that he tells the director how to set up his shots and fixes his own 'out-time' when he wants to leave the sets. He has no other commitments which are keeping him away. How do you explain THAT?

Look at his latest 'tv is gruelling' interview, he admits that the schedule is adjusted for him.. 
what more .. 

@Sukhi: I personally dont have an opinion on Ram being EK's blue eyed boy. We all know BT is not a very professional PH. Others were favored earlier too-Prachi Desai and Anita being prime examples. And why only BT the whole entertainment industry is like that. Some are favored and rest have to grin and bear it.
Coming back to the point I certainly have an issue with rampant use of BDs. As a viewer I understand with the daily soap shooting schedules sometimes BDs have to be used. But no other show uses as much BDs as BALH so much so it takes away from the essence of the scenes. Thats why as a viewer I feel cheated. Due to which I have quit watching the show.

Actor bashing is going on here and it is being given the tag of "confirmed" information.

I request the moderators to take action because clearly this is not in keeping with the IF rules.