Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and green screen| VB Note p.13

ammukutty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Come on yaar, if he is sooo busy that he can't shoot when everybody else is present, then he should just give up.
Getting tired of seeing him mouth dialogues in front of a green screen and then seeing the body double's stiff back with others.
Its fiction, its a make believe world, we watch it so we can glance into that world and be a part of the story. When Ram itself is not a part of the setting, then it just ruins the authenticity of the story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ram's BD yet again in full episode.
My guess is that Ram is busy with shooting Karan Johar's "STUDENT OF THE YEAR movie in which Ram and Gautami both play the role of parents of a child.
(As per KaranJ's tweet, shooting started on Monday)

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true, I am silent reader of this forum, but have to say it is way too much of body double being used for actor Ram Kapoor. 

Why in a scene where everyone is present should a body double be used. Isn't it a responsibility of the actor to be present at such times. Once or twice is understandable but it has become regular affair from the beginning. Its sore in the eyes. 

Leads are the most important aspect and instead of them we get BDs??? Why not we just start appreciation threads and fan clubs for Ram Kapoor's BD...he seems to be doing more work anyway.

Really disappointed by actor Ram Kapoor...should be devoting far more to his only show that is being so loved by the audience. I hope in time see much more of him than his stiff BD. 

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love this pair ram and saakshi.

but if ram was so busy and able to attend shoot then what else possible except replacement😭??

ekta jee please talk frankly to ram kapoor,and if not able to do spare time for show then..please try to find replacement.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshisfan

Ram's BD yet again in full episode.

My guess is that Ram is busy with shooting Karan Johar's "STUDENT OF THE YEAR movie in which Ram and Gautami both play the role of parents of a child.
(As per KaranJ's tweet, shooting started on Monday)

Is it? Then he doesnt deserve to get the award for best actor in this serial...we can give it to the fat double who stands like a brick wall...😡
dimpi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys come on don't bash actors! I have noticed even Shakshi's BD being used, i.e when she goes on the stage first time, and then stands there...she is shown from behind...there were scenes when Ram and Shakshi were shown together so its prob fault of scheduling person who can't manage schedules of all the actors at the same time coz some actors are busier than others! just enjoy the show...😳
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm a huge fan of RK but this is insulting to his fans now... Come on where is the loyality?
Sonia51 thumbnail
Without knowing the truth it is funny to see people blast someone else, it comes so easy and yet if it was to happen to you the person doing the blasting will be wrong for not finding out the truth first.
ammukutty123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia51

Without knowing the truth it is funny to see people blast someone else, it comes so easy and yet if it was to happen to you the person doing the blasting will be wrong for not finding out the truth first.

Truth about what? That ram is half the time MIA? And who is blasting? We are commenting on the obvious and saying something doesn't sit well with us is as much our right as we have the option to praise someone when things are good.
Please do not make it personal, all we are saying here is that it is irritating to watch a serial where its so obvious the leads are not interacting with each other but with the camera only.Edited by ammukutty123 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This show has nothing new to offer except the camaderie between Ram and Priya. Even that magic gets lost when Ram and Sakshi do not shoot together. As a viewer I feel cheated and I have lost interest in the show. So finally quit watching the show.

PS: Strange thing is the leads have all the time in the world for the media bytes.