Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

2011 - The Year of Comebacks? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
of the four...sridevi is the only one im interested in watching if she makes a comeback...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

of the four...sridevi is the only one im interested in watching if she makes a comeback...

HI 5..😛 Rani was loud and kinda annoying in NOKJ, Karisma will not have that charm i can tell..
^^nah they are all decent actors...and everything...

but I lost interest in them...thanx to all the sucky reality shows in case of madz and lolo... n in rani's case, im not too fond of her somehow...dunno why... 

sridevi is relatively underexposed...so watching her onscreen would be fun...plus, shes was my first girl crush...😆

but even then, id rather not have her star in stupid roles/films tht would make me lose my respect for her...
i like liking sri...😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^nah they are all decent actors...and everything...

but I lost interest in them...thanx to all the sucky reality shows in case of madz and lolo... n in rani's case, im not too fond of her somehow...dunno why... 

sridevi is relatively underexposed...so watching her onscreen would be fun...plus, shes was my first girl crush...😆

but even then, id rather not have her star in stupid roles/films tht would make me lose my respect for her...
i like liking sri...😆

i like sri too.. people have lost interst in them just like u have..

im not fond of Rani at all.. im pretty sure u can tell..😆
I have not lost interest! Karisma is much more talented then today's actresses! cannot wait to see her in 3D