Will Khushi leave RM quietly?

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Raizdas are busy with their parent's barsi, will Khushi leave the RM quietly after getting news about her father's heart attack?
Later Arnav and Anjali learns about this and goes to visit them in the hospital and tada!!!...the Shyama is there  giving promise to Babuji that  he would marry Khushi???

It would be easy for ASR to break shyam's head and admit him in same hospital next Babuji...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
i know me too was thinking the same..if she leaves quietly then!! but hope that arnav finds out about it helps her!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
:) The last bit of your post made me laugh. Knowing Khushi she will probably want to leave without saying anything because she knows its a hard day for the raizadas, but if she doesnt get the news directly then people will have to hear about it. I hope she doesnt leave alone though, it would be such a miss of an opportunity to see some ArHi bonding :)
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she doesn't leave quietly.
I wish someone calls in the RM looking for Khushi and she'll break down and tell them that she has to leave and Arnav drops her to the hospital -- I know I'm expecting a lot but I doubt this will happen. But if ever this happens, I'll be more than glad to watch.. It'll be a treat to let Arnav see Shyam in the hospital giving promises to the father. I'm so sure, he's going to get the biggest shock in his life.

*sorry, i'm rambling here but I really want someone from the Raizadas to see Shyamless's true colors. 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really hope ASR gets to know abt shyam babua as soon as possible !!