Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

EDITED

Wonderful post di...you said it all as always...😳 πŸ‘
Everyone has their logic and reason  to do something neg... 
I really hope we wont get a misunderstanding track soon...cause this time Abhiya relationship is much stronger but I dont trust the CVs so donno what's gonna happen. 
I really dont want Abhay to fake romancing alina cause poor thing will break her heart and it might turn her character neg. which is big no no.. it would be better if she finds out abt Abhiya and remains friends with Abhay supporting each other. but when was the last time anything happen according to what we want!! I cant remember!! 
I cant blame Chand..he's right as a vampire, thinking about survival and abt his clan and honestly he sud be the leader since he's not driven by emotions. 
And Piya turning jhansi ki raani... love it πŸ˜† i blv she cud go to ANY EXTENT for Abhay...
now God save Abhay is all I can say...πŸ˜†

I tell you.Agar Chaand leader bann gaya hota to Abhay ki aise waat nahiin lagg rahi hoti, πŸ˜†...ab kucch na kucch hona to zaroor hai but hoping that Abhay will step back in time or maybe Alina will understand that AbhIya are still forever. Lets see.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hey archi. a quick question for you?...We all love alina and abhiya of course...but why do you think abhay won't break alina's heart?...and how is he going to do it?...we all know he is forced to do whatever chand orders him..now if he will fake with alina, then if alina comes to find out about it, then won't she be hurt and be heart broken?...there is no way abhay will ever love alina and there is no other option left for him either...and even if he tells alina to be his friend, will alina be able to do that?...she seems to be abhay's deewani alreadyπŸ˜†...please archi clear my confusion here...stupid cvs have confused the hell out of everyone nowπŸ˜†

See alina is total pure heart when abhay will fake love with her he will explore a beautiful heart of alina and then he won't be able to break it and who knows what he will do to save her from chandeena and his clanπŸ˜‰
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago

i loved today's epi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ok i will tell u very honestly...i never really loved any couple in PKYEK that much b it Abhiya, AMetz, Jiya, Kabisha, KaT, Sidchi etc etc...i just liked them πŸ˜›...but for the first time i m loving a couple in the show, not much in a romantic way but i find them really cute - YES u r right its Abhay-Alina πŸ˜›
ok i m confused who is turning grey? πŸ˜•...Chand, Haseena, Abhay, Pia, Alina, Jeh- everyone is looking grey to me now πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

It seems we have to face mu track soon. Piya should never mu abhay coz she knows how much abhay loves her. He can destroy himself for him but can never ditch him. But cvs always play with piya's char. So they will mu track. And allina I fear she will be dangerous in future when she comes to know that abhay faked with her. Here chand is wrong. She isn't the weakest but the strongest.

I more or less agree with you. This Alina drama can cost AbhIya a lot - both as individuals and as a couple.  Chaand and Abhay are underestimating Alina's strength and they are in for a rude shock.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Perfectly said, hope this does not come to the point where all the character's will suffer. 

There must be a way that Abhay can still be friends with Alina with out the need to fake love with her and be with Piya also, without making his clan suffer.  So difficult to do.

When the time of showdown will come Maithli is going to make an entrance. 

The situation is as such that this has become a matter of survival for the vampires. Because of Jeh, who is on the verge of doing something bad.

The only way Piya will understand the situation if she knows the whole truth, i.e about who actually the Khurrana's are and what they are after. 

That is the whole thing , isn't it? Abhay never tells Piya the truth and things always go out of hand, What to do. Abhay doesn't need to fake anything with Alina because he shoukd know by now that she loves him. Chaand has no idea what a mess he is putting Abhay into.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn! Finally you posted and I dint watch the episode today!  Going to do that just RIGHT NOW!! 

*coming back soon* πŸ˜›
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

See alina is total pure heart when abhay will fake love with her he will explore a beautiful heart of alina and then he won't be able to break it and who knows what he will do to save her from chandeena and his clanπŸ˜‰

ok..that could be an option...but abhay alreadys know alina has a good heart and will be heart broken from all of this...so what is the point of even risking his good relationship with alina?..knowing abhay, he never takes advantage of people...I would hate to see alina being hurt and turning negative because of abhay...and how will abhay be able to handle piya in all this mess?...Lets say he will fake to save alina from chandeena, but who will save him from Piya then?πŸ˜†...Piya will beat the hell out of him for messing with her and alina.. God...I thought we will be having romantic abhiya moments and good friendship track between abhina..now cvs have ruined all of this..I seriously don't want to see an evil alina in future...Piya is the one who is stuck in this mess for nothingπŸ˜†...uska romance ka to jeh and alina ne pehle se watt lagake rakha hain aur upar se ab abhay uske saath aakh mai choli khelega...πŸ˜†...U know what cvs should change the title of this show and put "Confusion ki Yeh Ek Kahani"πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

ok..that could be an option...but abhay alreadys know alina has a good heart and will be heart broken from all of this...so what is the point of even risking his good relationship with alina?..knowing abhay, he never takes advantage of people...I would hate to see alina being hurt and turning negative because of abhay...and how will abhay be able to handle piya in all this mess?...Lets say he will fake to save alina from chandeena, but who will save him from Piya then?πŸ˜†...Piya will beat the hell out of him for messing with her and alina.. God...I thought we will be having romantic abhiya moments and good friendship track between abhina..now cvs have ruined all of this..I seriously don't want to see an evil alina in future...Piya is the one who is stuck in this mess for nothingπŸ˜†...uska romance ka to jeh and alina ne pehle se watt lagake rakha hain aur upar se ab abhay uske saath aakh mai choli khelega...πŸ˜†...U know what cvs should change the title of this show and put "Confusion ki Yeh Ek Kahani"πŸ˜†

Relax yaar alina is werewolf Queen she is here to stay and let us see how track goes on I want it to go Underworld way now n it has started like that no more TVD or twilight so enjoy it and yes to be with someone and spend time is different then to just know someone it makes differenceπŸ˜‰
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Relax yaar alina is werewolf Queen she is here to stay and let us see how track goes on I want it to go Underworld way now n it has started like that no more TVD or twilight so enjoy it and yes to be with someone and spend time is different then to just know someone it makes differenceπŸ˜‰

lets hope so...but with stupid cvs u never know.. I tell ya😑
😑
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

That is the whole thing , isn't it? Abhay never tells Piya the truth and things always go out of hand, What to do. Abhay doesn't need to fake anything with Alina because he shoukd know by now that she loves him. Chaand has no idea what a mess he is putting Abhay into.

I think he will come to know, I think this track is heading towards, Jeh will be the one who will tell Alina that Abhay loves Pia only. At 1st Alina won't believe and Jeh is going to show her the truth. 
This will lead to Alina heartbreak and maybe she will turn negative and her dormant powers will come to life. 

You are right Chand has no idea what kind of mess Abhay is going into be. I think Abhay is soon going to find out Alina's feelings for him. She will show him at the party maybe. 

For some reason I can't seem to trust Alina. This feeling I got during Sid and Jeh.