India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is what you call GREY. (Page 2)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It seems we have to face mu track soon. Piya should never mu abhay coz she knows how much abhay loves her. He can destroy himself for him but can never ditch him. But cvs always play with piya's char. So they will mu track. And allina I fear she will be dangerous in future when she comes to know that abhay faked with her. Here chand is wrong. She isn't the weakest but the strongest.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Perfectly said, hope this does not come to the point where all the character's will suffer. 

There must be a way that Abhay can still be friends with Alina with out the need to fake love with her and be with Piya also, without making his clan suffer.  So difficult to do.

When the time of showdown will come Maithli is going to make an entrance. 

The situation is as such that this has become a matter of survival for the vampires. Because of Jeh, who is on the verge of doing something bad.

The only way Piya will understand the situation if she knows the whole truth, i.e about who actually the Khurrana's are and what they are after. 
--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yes no one is wrong Pinkz, evryone is right in their own way bt I have a feeling that Abhay wil nt do this drama wit Alina and even if he does it wont be fr long..i jst cant understand y does Abhay still hide thngs frm her..it wud have been so much easier fr them to face these problems if Abhay didnt keep so many secrets frm her..afterall they r together nw n also Piya knws his biggest secret bt still he does this uuf Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

res
---------------------edited----------------
 I m loving abhina today they were so cute in dream sequence haaye mein marjawaDay Dreaming I m so loving chand for sending abhay near alina I can't express I m all excited now hamari bili sherni baane wali hai and alina's besharmi act are just too cute and naughtyLOLLOL
Today episode stealer were chand and alina I so lob chand for convincing his haseenaWink

Thanks ArchuEmbarrassed. Of course Abhay and Alina are cute but its all set to turn ugly because of today's decision. There is nothing but massive hurt and betrayal coming up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Sidchu

res
---------------------edited----------------
 I m loving abhina today they were so cute in dream sequence haaye mein marjawaDay Dreaming I m so loving chand for sending abhay near alina I can't express I m all excited now hamari bili sherni baane wali hai and alina's besharmi act are just too cute and naughtyLOLLOL
Today episode stealer were chand and alina I so lob chand for convincing his haseenaWink

Thanks ArchuEmbarrassed. Of course Abhay and Alina are cute but its all set to turn ugly because of today's decision. There is nothing but massive hurt and betrayal coming up.
 I still feel abhay won't break her heartEmbarrassed
DreamySN Senior Member
DreamySN
DreamySN

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Not sure about Chand and Abhay... There has to be some other way to win over werewolves without playing with Alina's heart. They are surely invading a mutant monster sleeping inside this innocent girl who wants to believe in love and peace (only if this purity is not just a facade).  Regardless they will have to pay really big price for that.

You are right to say that Piya has all rights to turn grey if she finds Abhay playing games with her or hiding things from her all over again. She has been through enough to acquire his affirmation to to their love story. Anymore hide & seek can put her over the edge! 

Already he is hiding a lot from her. What's need to hide Jey's truth from her. He has done that mistake before in Sid's case and that whole act had only pushed her towards Sid and into danger. Why is he doing the same mistake again? Their relationship has enough strength and trust to know every secret of each other's life.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow poco awesome update.Finally no resEmbarrassedLOL.Ok I agree wid u totally sometime in life v have 2 choose a path which is grey,which is agnst our moral value but it is the only way 2 lead in life & this is whts happening wid every1 in PKYEK.Ya Chand wnts his clan 2 b save & he dont care hoot abt Abhay's likes & dislike.Abhay dont wnt 2 betray Pia or alina but in order 2 fulfill his responsiblities he have 2 choose path which is agnst his values.Pia is caring & kind but whn it comes 2 Abhay she has no self-control.4 her getting Abhay by hook or by crook is 1st priority & I wont b shocked if later Alina 2 turn evil coz Vampires asked 4 it.So in all a big storm is waiting 4 all especially 4 AbhiyaEmbarrassed

Thank you, ShrishBig smile, So, well put, Everyone is making mistakes and if we look at it , they don't have any option, either. Its the path of fire for everyone. And a lot of hurt and heartbreak is going to happen.  Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
res- Awesum post pocoClapI agree wth u. evryone is right in their own way. chand is a vampire and vampires donot hav emotions,feelings or ethics. he wants to sotect protect hi clan and s if he choosealina for this purpose cnt blame himbhay is leada ! a leader and to do justice to his current position he might hav to turn grey bt poco i think tht abhay0 cn do it in some othr way too...lik he cn tell alina evrythng and then togthr they cn bring peace btw two clans bt nt ltng chand knw anythng abt it nw.et or else abhay cn xplain evrythng to pia.this way pia wnt .. get hurt and no misundrstndngs plus there io a s oals lso a poibility sa tht pia might 4v a bettr advice and save chay frm this inner turmoil! there is always a choice and honestly i dnt want chay to do this.i dnt want him to b the reason of someone's pain..when aline wil knw the truth whtevr happns wil b worst. as u said cnt alame her if she turns grey. and ct pia i cn only say tht she has already gone thru much pain and suffrng and if she learns abt abhlina she wil simply go mad and mit vrn grey and do anythng and evrythng fr her luv...bt i thnk chay playng wth alina was a unnecesary track..lets see wht the cvs r upto. t.c.

Edited by lost_in_love - 22 September 2011 at 1:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index