Navya's family to get insulted by bajpai's... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

omg!!u almost gave me a heart-attack!i thought this was one of those articles i dread to come across!
eventhough,it is highly probable,i really dont want the re-run of kanpur part-2!🥱
Exactly neelu... I ws literally scared after reading d title...even I too thot dat it's 1 of d article/spoiler!!! 😲 Arey yaar, no repeat of Kanpur's mud-slinging match plzzz!!
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Its true... it will happen😭
Hainnn????? 😲 😲 😲
Yeah, me too got scared seeing the heading. But this is definitely a possibility.

I really hope isse pehle another slanging match starts some subuddhi prevails on the looneys in the form of Nimmi's kissa coming to light or something else.

Please shubh shubh bolo and achha socho. Why are we always so negative. Today's episode was a nice so let's rejoice for a little bit. Pls. don't take us back into gloomy days. ðŸ˜”

😉😉 ..ooops not shocking news at all ..after all deepak loonies quilla ja rhe ya toh hona hi hai ..
plsss if deir some anya cute , romantic scenes den plss let us know  ..it helps us to look forward episodes 
@ nidhi  v actually all prepared but just need a confirmation ...dat was done by esha ..

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago

Esha tumne toh hammari saari ummeedon pe paani pher diya ðŸ˜­

Is that true? Aur kitna is kisse ko kheenchenge?? ðŸ˜¡

Why are the bad episodes dragged and dragged, while the good episodes chutki mein khaam ho jaatein hain?? ðŸ˜•
dude you made me skip a beat till the page got loaded... God please save us from another family drama...
@esha-wat??!!!💔
are u sure??!!more rona-dhona?
abhi abhi to deepu man gaya,phir se back to square one?!nahin...!!!!
Yes as Neelu said..even i got scared thinking there was an article saying the same that we all are dreading rgt now..
iam sure if deepak goes to llonies he will not be treated well, as bajpai's will not approve this easily...but still hoping that our ANYA stay together thats it...

Esha sach mein aisa hoga kya?? plz no kanpur part 2...phir se rona..omg!!!! cant c them crying..jst now u gave gud news of trp rise n now this..no no..when we ll get gud ANYA scene..ek phone convo to at least banta hai...
Edited by tv_princess - 12 years ago

Esha..this was expected..i guess we are all gettign mentally ready for this..but is buri khabar ke saath.itna to bata do..ki is there somthing positive to look forward to after that..our ANYA will be together rgt??..atleast koi positive hint to de do..just to keep our hopes up and feel a little better..
bolo Esha..