Navya's family to get insulted by bajpai's...

Posted: 12 years ago
I think this is at which the next track will revolve around coz seeing the current situation navya's father will agree to anya's marriage n with this he may visit anants place to talk regarding the same bt bt as we all know abt 'our gr8 bajpai' especially bua dadi will nt leave any stone unturned in insulting navya n his father by using harsh words in against his daugher n this may gave rise to new twist in story n as before their may be a rift btw both the families leaving our anya in gr8 trouble...Edited by Muneeba_starHC - 12 years ago
omg!!u almost gave me a heart-attack!i thought this was one of those articles i dread to come across!
eventhough,it is highly probable,i really dont want the re-run of kanpur part-2!🥱
Neelu ...exactly after reading title its seems new article on navya  ..i was ðŸ¤¢ not shocked ..bcoz v cannot excepted anything rather deir blah blah specially of BOOH dadi n om 
Yes as Neelu said..even i got scared thinking there was an article saying the same that we all are dreading rgt now..
 iam sure if deepak goes to llonies he will not be treated well, as bajpai's will not approve this easily...but still hoping that our ANYA stay together thats it...
Bang on Neelu..me too thought this to be one of the articles.Waise, in a way it is good...this has made us all mentally prepared for the worst🤢
We all know there will be some nasty crackers frm hari om prabhuji and om.I hope rests on baba and his adage "atithi devo bhava"😕
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
I too thought this was a new article.  But deepu should expect it coz he insulted Anant's family a lot in Kanpur. 
yaar tumne to dura diya.. i thought of some article...u know my heart z little weak..jokes apart...we all know that deepak wont be treated well courtsey our bua dadi and om.. but can expect might be ..something gud from baba bcoz  sooner or later he ll b the first to say yes for anant- navya relation from bajpayesss...
Hope ki Bajpayee deepu ki insult na kare aur kare tho deepu has patient to react positively...
ya i too thot that its a  new article...goddd nothin shud happend like this. bt i think it may happen as in harshs fb status..he said dat many ups and downsss. ...i m really gettin scared...everythin shud b fyn...loonies an accept lately bt nothing shud happen between the 2 families...😕
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Its true... it will happen😭
hey esha...what????it will happen...???????nooo