Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Protect me god from friends cause from enemies i can protect myself...

Human mind is the most complex mecanism on the planet,many doctors try to understand it but they still dont know its deepest secrets...
So how kn a pure heart soul like radhs understand a twisted mind like barkhas...Radh believed in her as a friend and trusted in her hands dadaji,their safety in cottage and now the honour of the family...and now she was stabbed behind her back...All her feelings towards bh hurt now deeply,when a friend betrays is like ur own fault cause u choose ur own friend...broken,deceived,betrayed she couldnt hold her weight on her feet and went on the floor aswell as her love as a friend...tears clouded her eyes and made her way to her divine support and only one who has all answers- Kanha...She pleaded for a reason for an answer...pain was never this big,she wanted her only possesion Dev?! How could she?! As a friend is painfull to watch smone betrayed by one and Rubina made all the act so real!all my respect to that!!
So now time has come for radh to fallow the saying above,to shield herself and dev from bh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radhika has to realise that all she hear is true and to fight against Bharka with Kahna's help😍
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Protect me god from friends cause from enemies i can protect myself...

Very true Myra and well said  , Enemies you know and are prepared for that , but are not for the ones you trust ...Same is here , It was unexpected and not easy to recover from the shock , whom you trusted with your life and the same person stabs you from behind ...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

<font color="#9966cc">Radhika has to realise that all she hear is true and to fight against Bharka with Kahna's help😍</font><div></div>

She has to accept the cruel truth! And she will fight agaimst bh kanha and dev helping her...
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what kind of friend barkha is? really, its very disheartening moment whn u come to knw of such deeds abt ur best friend.. radhika is heartbroken now but she has to get back to herself and fight for her Dev.. the real fight has t   begin now...
ioanacor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor Radhika, she was devasteted. She brought a monster in the house. She has to tell Dev everything  as soon as possible. But now her bigger support is Badi ma. Liked the way she encouraged Radhika. There is a proverb "  YOu have to become devil's brother  if you need to cross the bridge ". Badi ma can help Radhika, but till when? I hope Radh will tell dev the whole story.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
me too poor radhika so glad that radhika saw the way bh was leanning towards dev in the cottage-A FRIEND DOES NOT DO THAT--otherwise radhika is so bholee she will not believe her own ears and she would def.not believe bb
even now hope rads does not try to find some excuse for bhs behavier 

For everything barkha has done for radhika...She trusted her completely and what did she get in return barkha just betrayed her trust...

No matter how good friends may be there may be one little difference between u and ur bestfriend...But that little difference may turn out to be something really big that may separate 2 friends forever...

Just love how Rubina act...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am glad Maheshwari was there to help Radhika accept the truth that Barkha is no friend. She made her realize that Barkha has been scheming to keep Dev away from her now I want to see Radhika fighting back with Maheshwari's help and foiling all of Barkha's plans. I want Maheshwari to find out who is helping Barkha
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Trust takes years to build and seconds to break.....

Today's episode reminded me of this phrase.
Two childhood friends, probably shared many wonderful moments together, trusting each other, helping the other in need...but then the world comes crashing down, breaking the basic foundation of friendship TRUST...

How can one face such a truth? how can one deal with such a betrayal...It is not only that you are heart broken because of the betrayal, but more so because you have lost trust in your friend as well as in your ability...No wonder Radhika was completely devastated