Pavitra Rishta

Final nail in the coffin ???

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Well,

Reading folks comments(I dont haver break my head or break anything else by watching today's epi 😑) guess its final nail in coffin for Arman n PR...
Savita damn the women I once liked whom I thought was brash but will do anything for her son has decided to destroy him..Thank you CV's 😑...

So looks like Archu is going to give Soham..Brilliant...I dont want to say anything further..IF she does thanks to Savita's brainwashing to aid support then I am sorry she will have to face the consequence she will deserve..Manav would be heart broken..

Guess Savita is playing a Game..Make Archu give Soham to Varsha bring in Shravani n make her take Sachu or even with may be Manav super pissed of Archu donating Soham ,Savita might being in Shravani for expand the rift between Arman n eventually Archu will get thrown out of house with nothing or no one...Man this is totally BS...

The one little hope is Manav if he does something or like Savita said yesterday to Rasika that she will teach Archu lesson but even Varsha will go to jail..MAy be Savita might trap both of them here..Create Rift between Arman n also make a police compliant against Varsha n she goes to jail too...Well at least that way would CV's not torture Soham..At least that way...Who knows..ITs become totally out of control now..
Guess TRP will indicate this mahan stroyline..Ekta n CV's have written the dooms day for this show..I think its time for Sushita to quit this rotten show n move on if this going to continue...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am still hoping that Soham is not donated to Varsha. If the baby donation has to be stopped at the expense of causing rift between ArMan...it rather be and I don't care. 

The crack between ArMan will heal in time with Soham with them. But with Soham gone then their marriage would just be hollow relationship of two individuals whom I would hardly care about.  

I am just astounded by Savita's character...as a mother how can she see victory in defeat of another mother. But even bigger than that how can Savita do this to her own son and her grandson. Manav have had his share ups and downs as a son but he doesn't deserve this from his own mother.   

I wished Archana was far more assertive on holding onto her son. From pre-cap, it seems Archana has been convinced in parting from her son. 

Manav is the only ray of hope now...I hope he holds onto Soham to be part of him and his family. No matter what, I do not want him to bend in front of Archana this time because in this case willingness of both parents is required. Hope Manav is strong for Soham...if he too doesn't then Soham is better where he is truly loved.    

I hope this show ends before every character become detestable. 
Jaishankar thumbnail
yes Bonne..Manav does not deserve this..Yaar he would be totally broke if this happens..I guess the love he had for Soham has just come out of this incident..I just hope that this time just once he holds firm...IF Archu goes ahead against Manav in this case and donates Soham to a baby killer ,then I am sorry Archu deserves Savita n Rasika combo with a thadka of Shravani......

Now I am come to a stage that a rift between Arman is far better than this..Even if Archu si thrown out due to Savita ,if Soham n Sachu are there at least that is better than this...

I hope Soham stays back with Arman...Manav deserves his son more than anyone in this world n God has given him the right to be dad..so Damn for others if anyone goes near to Soham..
Manav should just kick out all the jokers who are trying to separate soham from him...

Manav please save the day one more time..This time for not for others but for u and ur son and ur family...

LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

I am still hoping that Soham is not donated to Varsha. If the baby donation has to be stopped at the expense of causing rift between ArMan...it rather be and I don't care. 

The crack between ArMan will heal in time with Soham with them. But with Soham gone then their marriage would just be hollow relationship of two individuals whom I would hardly care about.  

I am just astounded by Savita's character...as a mother how can she see victory in defeat of another mother. But even bigger than that how can Savita do this to her own son and her grandson. Manav have had his share ups and downs as a son but he doesn't deserve this from his own mother.   

I wished Archana was far more assertive on holding onto her son. From pre-cap, it seems Archana has been convinced in parting from her son. 

Manav is the only ray of hope now...I hope he holds onto Soham to be part of him and his family. No matter what, I do not want him to bend in front of Archana this time because in this case willingness of both parents is required. Hope Manav is strong for Soham...if he too doesn't then Soham is better where he is truly loved.    

I hope this show ends before every character become detestable. 

Totally agree Bonne ...

Yes ,even a storm comes between ARMAN for this issue ,I am ok with it until soham stays with them.

because as you said the rift between ARMAN can be made up and solved.

But soham given away...... No way. Never ever want it.

Hope soham is not given away.

@Jai : yes, every day the stone is being laid for the destruction and the path to lay the final nail on coffin. But still hoping it doesnt happen and that the show is saved.

Will wait till the day the final nailing is being done. once done ,there ends PR for me. then to hell with CVs and ARMAN...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am still holding out hope that this baby gifting track does not repeat. I want Manav to take a stand and fight for his son, forget about Archana, Savita and anyone else who tries to convince him to give away his child. For years Manav has looked forward to being a father, he grieved for the child he lost and now he should sacrifice his child to a woman who killed her own then kidnapped his.

Instead of focusing on this ridiculous and never ending baby donating track, why can't they focus on getting Varsha the help she seriously needs? Why make this out to be a big joke? Ekta is damaging PR to the point of no return. I won't be surprised if Ankita and Sushant to do decide to quit, they deserve better than this. The entire cast deserves better!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Aahh Thanks Jai for opening this thread... I am really frustrated with the show... Feel like cant take it any more 😭 ... After watching the show yesterday and today the only thing happening is my BP is getting increased 😑

Is this the same PR we all loved once... I think most of us would agree that we started watching the show and loved it for its simplicity and authenticity... We all got attached to the show and the characters as they were real and we could connect to them...

But what the show has turned today??? Can anyone connect to this or any character??
It pains to say NO... What type of examples are CV's setting... 😑

GrandMom (Savita Aai) - Who never showed any love to Soham.. Now she wants to throw him out of the house so that she can teach her bahu a lesson 😑... Which grandmom will ever think of  giving away her grandson 😑 I dont even want to comment on what she did to Soham 🀒 the other day as my blood boils thinking of it...

Mom (Savita Aai)  - Till recently this person was ready to do anything for her son... She could fight with the whole world... She saved her son from Riya with her intelligence... But now she wants to destroy her son completely... She does not want Archana with Manav and also Soham... She very well knows how much her son loves his wife and children... I dont think any mom will stoop so low...

Mom (Archana) - She became a mother to Sachu and Punni but failed to show the same love to her own son Soham... I will not be surprised if she decides to give away her son for the love she has for her pyscho sis...

Father (Manav) - Never saw a father in him for Soham (sorry to say)... He was once the best father for his unborn child... He changed himself and wanted to give best for his family and he did... But he easily forgave one of the murderer and even let his son Soham stay with this murderer for  few years..

My love and respect for ArMan died the day they let their son stay with murderer... If Manav cant forgive Dharmesh than he had no right in forgiving the other equally disgusting murderer Varsha... He was bias there which I failed to understand...

I am liking Manav now as he is fighting for Soham... But disappointed with Archana as a mother and now words for Savita Aai...

I really hope Manav does something and stops gifting Soham... I would not mind if he takes Soham away from Archana and Savita Aai.. I really cant see Soham with a person who killed her own baby and also sister's baby... She is a double murderer and now she is not mentally stable to take care of Soham...

I am so disappointed with my fav show that I dont know if I am making any sense here 😭...Sorry if I am hurting anyone

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.Sick of this track. What does Ekta want to prove by all this? Beats me.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜’ still have hopes on manav! Iss archu ka koi barosa nahi she is capble of donating her soham too πŸ˜” i never liked savita(cant call hrr aai) but started liking her for awhile after leap when she become wise n caring, now she is worse than ever!!!! cant believe whats happening, savita telling to give away soham to arhu πŸ˜• why r sum ppl so bitter i dont understand! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ varsha doesnt need soham, she needs clinical help n why r these ppl not understanding that! If soham goes to her a slap to varsha n archu too really disgusting😑 n chapal throwing on savita! Get that bhudi psychriatic help manav she is dangerous!! 😑
Jaishankar thumbnail
Hopefully Folks today epi does some justice n I just hope its not the final nail in the coffin!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Hopefully Folks today epi does some justice n I just hope its not the final nail in the coffin!!!

Jai I think CV's and Zee still wants to test our patience...
Pre Cap sucks 🀒