Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why Should Ankur Choose Suraj ?

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all , 

Well lets say why should Ankur choose Suraj as Sandya;s pati , 

I know its almost done and all , but phir bhi , lets see the reasoning from Ankurs side 

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He just wants to go to US at any cost.

Despite knowing the differences between Rathi's and his family and knowing Sandhya would not fit in there, he is just proceeding.

Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankur wants to go to US maybe the first and foremost reason...

I think also that Suraj taking up the responsibilities of his siblings' education may have prompted him more...he may believe that at some point Suraj might consider Sandhya's dream and support her...
Edited by ssweety007 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
his mind is not working , he's only looking towards US now , tht krishna is also influencing him , may be its d reason
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He just wants to go to US , that's it ...He has to get the burden called Sandhiya off his back ...
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

He just wants to go to US , that's it ...He has to get the burden called Sandhiya off his back ...

Oh dear I have not seen you around these alleyways before TANYAZ!! Are you new on here or have you just sailed in on the banana boat that we all now call SP!  Oh well I can clearly see that the motion sickness must have played havoc with your sensibility as the above post of yours made me sea sick as well! 

The catapiller that we refer to as Ankur will soon dissapear before our very eyes if he manages to break free from shell and fly away on an air india flight to the USA!  That is unless his menial and selfish existance and abuse of his sisters rights are not adhered to and he gets stepped on!

Please try and post a little more than 20 words dear, as it would be nice to hear an opinion from you rather than sitting on the fence!   Try and be a little more like me!  Ta Ta!

Friends Now?😛

Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

hey all , 

Well lets say why should Ankur choose Suraj as Sandya;s pati , 

I know its almost done and all , but phir bhi , lets see the reasoning from Ankurs side 

Love

Oh that is such a very interesting and most enlightening question you pose JUSTJ!    Please try and say more than one and a half lines when starting a topic otherwise it just looks like you rushed it!  You wouldent want people to think you were not a big fan of DABH! 

Well done though for trying!  😛

Freinds Now?😛

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ankur is in parts pushing Sandhya and Suraj's alliance out of his own necessity but also out of the fact that it is clear to him that Suraj is indeed a nice guy!

I liked Krishna's argument very much! There are many educated guys around, but not all of them are employed well or professionally successful in life! All said and done, Suraj is earning a decent living and that does count for something.

On the other hand, it is crystal clear to Ankur that the Rathi Household is diametrically opposite to their own household and if he is feeling so uncomfortable in just half an hour of interacting with them, then how on earth can he expect his much younger and relatively immature sister to spend the rest of her life with such people?

The Rathi's are not bad, they are just, very, very different from the Kothari's and Ankur is going ahead, knowing this difference fully well. So in this aspect, he is cheating Sandhya and pushing her knowingly into what is certainly going to be a difficult life.

Though I don't care much for the actress who plays Bhabhosa, I am beginning to like her character in the show, quite a lot! She is crude and loud-mouthed, but she is also ramrod straight and honest...making no pretence of what her expectations are and what their real status is.

It is the educated and more 'civilized' Ankur who is deceiving the Rathi's and his own sister, by not telling the entire truth about his family background and about Sandhya.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

Oh that is such a very interesting and most enlightening question you pose JUSTJ!    Please try and say more than one and a half lines when starting a topic otherwise it just looks like you rushed it!  You wouldent want people to think you were not a big fan of DABH! 

Well done though for trying!  😛

Freinds Now?😛

Do u really think , i have time to impress people or show them i am loving a show with my GAGA posts ?? I dont need advices since i have been in IF for a long time , so save them to guide/enlightening others... 

Looks like i have to use the common note which i use in uttaran forum .

PS:- Ppl who have nothing to say any thing related to topic, stay away from my thread ...

@all, thanks for answering yaar, 
tanthya thumbnail

Hi Jessi,

Why shud Ankur choose Suraj, matlab u r asking us to give the reasons as to why Ankur shud choose Suraj...well apart from the most obvious  fact that Ankur really does not have the time to cast his net wide ...there is a fact that despite his soft  and doormat-ty attitude, Suraj really knows how to handle each members of his family  so in future date even if Sandhya  were to commit some blunder earning the wrath of family members, Suraj will be there to act as shield and to defuse the situation unlike other Patidev's who merely standby and watch their biwi's get insulted ..

He also will respect Sandhya and her wishes  ..he is the sponge who absorbs all the blows and the immature Sandhya will surely pour out all her frustration's on him ...

Third, He is self dependent  and can support his  wife ..

Fourth.. he has an open mind , so far they have not shown him possessing any cave mentality