Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah thanks to E-info πŸ˜‰ we now shud get ready for the dirama to be kheenchofyed a lot longer. πŸ˜­

Am thinking after Deepu gets insulted and all that, Nimmi's case will be raised only to make sense prevail on the looneys in the distant distant future. I also luved Asha's take on how that may cause Bajapayees to come and ask for Navya's hand at some later point in time. Nayi soch. πŸ˜ƒ

But you know, the rate at all this is going, we may end up with all the raazis quite quickly. And after that I really hope they stop at the sagaai, pls. no shaadi yet. I think read somewhere today about some SP poll or something people voting for a long engagement. Hope that turns to true. Enough of this rona dhona, really draining me these days. πŸ˜”
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

We had guessed it even before Einfo broke the news.I still don't believe that we are guided in the right direction or better still einfo has itself got the right info.πŸ˜‰

as far as i remeber the Einfo said that we will have an lovely scene that we wil jump with jo after the proposal scene was it indicatign towards the dinner sceen then...
waise te e-info is back with the harsh news also..only CV's know what we will get first...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

as far as i remeber the Einfo said that we will have an lovely scene that we wil jump with jo after the proposal scene was it indicatign towards the dinner sceen then...
waise te e-info is back with the harsh news also..only CV's know what we will get first...

Urmi...The TRP news was a shocker to me..real time info on FB and IF bothπŸ˜‰
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Urmi...The TRP news was a shocker to me..real time info on FB and IF bothπŸ˜‰

i agree Nidhi..dono ek saath hua..wah kya telepathy haiπŸ˜‰
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the TRPs indicated for 21st clearly show a JUMP when the proposal thing happened/ Iy was the lower during Kanpur - hope that drills down to CVs

shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont know how our dear Manju(MIA today) , is going to fair... cute smile, charming looks and bholi si soorat may not work on Deepak and meeta...
Well, Me thinks dinner scene will be next week... tonight(friday), deepu may just decide to call...
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post... i so wish it happenss.. den next week vl b thrilling to watch!

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i eagerly waiting for anant to meet navyas family...hope they show it soon