Navya

Stage set for anant at navya's place?

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Folks - No Anant today - guess its a good break for him... and now at least hopefully - if Deepak agrees - then Anant is invited to dinner?

I do hope this is SO... if they efven show Navya inviting Anant for dinner tmrw - we have that to look forward to Next week - I will be all thrilled~!!!

What do you say? Then Deepu going to Loony kingdom is to manao-fy not bigado-fy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eventhough deepak has good intentions,we can never in our wildest dreams expect the loonies to reciprocate the same!πŸ˜’
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even m thrilled!! Let's c hw our pagal majnu impresses d Mishras wid his bholi-bhaali surat n his famous heart-warming speeches, accompanied by his cutee smile!! 😍
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Dee..as Deepu's Approval is almost confirmaed..I wantto see the dinnner scene before deepak goes tothe looneis..As if  ialways knew that Deepak will be gng to Looneys to manaofy..the problem is not Deepak but it is the loonies who will try their best to bigado fy things...
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya waiting to see the dinner scene...and i m bit tenssed abt deepu meeting ananths family...oh goddd nothing shud happend...hope the dinner wala episode comes soon...cant wait for dat
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Yes Dee..as Deepu's Approval is almost confirmaed..I wantto see the dinnner scene before deepak goes tothe looneis..As if  ialways knew that Deepak will be gng to Looneys to manaofy..the problem is not Deepak but it is the loonies who will try their best to bigado fy things...

hai dis is mitzi..
i hav read ur posts and comments in tanus adda. i njoy redaing all of ur comments i mean urs nishkala tanu reshmi mridula...😊
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We always expected this loveliness from the mishras.πŸ˜ƒ What worries me is the loony quila😑.People there are not even civilized to talk 
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too excited for anant's  dinner at navya's place n how he impresses deepu..
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nidhi, Urmi : Agree - cant wait for that charm to turned on full force to the Mishra Clan... he needs to win Daadi's approval - us ke bina tho kya hotha!

Hi Mitzi - welcome!

1. You know I agree Loony Clan may not take this well - but at least 1 side will support AnYa.πŸ‘
2. Who knows? Baaba might surprise us after all ... :) he has been relatively silent so far. πŸ˜•
3. I think there will be some tamashal from Rama B now (YUCK YUCK YUCK...ooo)😭

But at least this one thing - will hopefully lead to some ANYALICIOUS scenes - before, during and after the dinner... so now we know that Harsh will also be there at the dinner which explains his FB post. Lets enjoy and look forward to that HOPEFULLY - remember we are also ASSUMING ki Dinner Hoga and alll
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anyafan

Nidhi, Urmi : Agree - cant wait for that charm to turned on full force to the Mishra Clan... he needs to win Daadi's approval - us ke bina tho kya hotha!

Hi Mitzi - welcome!

1. You know I agree Loony Clan may not take this well - but at least 1 side will support AnYa.πŸ‘
2. Who knows? Baaba might surprise us after all ... :) he has been relatively silent so far. πŸ˜•
3. I think there will be some tamashal from Rama B now (YUCK YUCK YUCK...ooo)😭

But at least this one thing - will hopefully lead to some ANYALICIOUS scenes - before, during and after the dinner... so now we know that Harsh will also be there at the dinner which explains his FB post. Lets enjoy and look forward to that HOPEFULLY - remember we are also ASSUMING ki Dinner Hoga and alll

yaaa i think baba will agree first...ya dat rama😑😑