cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys today's episode was good but i don't understand wht is the problem with arnab i mean c'mon if danish is alive then he is having problem and if he would die then also he would have doubted on the vampires
and alina is doing a great job i think her character is going to play a very important part for the story and her dream was so cute but then i got my favourite convo of my fav couple 'chndeena' i know u must have thought of abhiya but there it is no need to mention everyone is just crazy about them and then we got beta-bahu convo after saas-sasur convo awww abhiya's convo was really just amazing the way pia said i luv u more than 4-5 times i was imagining that what wold have happened if said that n she didn't know that it was chand but still fortunately we got abhiya convo an the way abhay was quitely listening to pia was so adorable and i know i have not mentioned everything but now i m writing my fav one the precap it was so cute when pia was warning him.
good bye and take care

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya TODAY'S EPISODE WAS SUCH A CUTEST ONE:-) ABHINA ARE AMAGING SO SWEET :-) loved it:-)