aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm really not sure whether somebody's already posted abt the mandir scene, but I LOVED it so much so came to write a bit on it. 
So Khushi saw that side of ASR which has remained hidden from the rest of the world, she saw not ASR, but Arnav, the Arnav who feels for a small girl crying over not having enough money to make a mannat for her father's well-being. Ironical isn't it, the same man giving lectures about "aukat", "middle class", and here doing everything to give some hope to that little girl that her father will be okay.

He gets her not one, but as many pigeons as he can, cause somewhere he relates to that little girl's pain cause he's faced those emotions when he lost his parents. And Khushi, a witness to this unmasking of ASR, seeing the real Arnav who exists behind that mask of coldness, insensitivity. She's shocked, cause she wants to hate him, and she's USED to hating him. So seeing the same man comforting and helping that small sobbing child is definitely hard to digest. FAB expressions by Barun today. Loved the way he looks at the girl when she asks him whether he wants to wish anything for his own parents.

I'm glad they showed this scene today, cause firstly, we needed KKG to see Arnav's real self before she actually starts feeling for him. Based on their previous encounters, there wasn't anything that'd change ASR's ruthless image for her, so this was REALLY necessary. Khushi seeing Arnav's softness, his pain over losing his parents, well done CVs! Also, the scene wasn't typical, it seemed well-planned, and I hadn't really expected a scene like this to make Khushi witness Arnav's real self.
Also, based on today, I hope Arnav comes to know that Khushi's also adopted when Shashi goes to the hospital, and hope to see some kind of conversation between the two about having lost their parents at that time.It would be a good way to show another connection between them.

Not really related to the topic, but I read this quote today, which fits 150% to ArHi and specially Arnav. Seems made for him!

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

Thanks for reading! Would love to know your views too!
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..:-) n really dat scene ws nt expected.. CVs always surprise us.. hope he finds out dat khushi has no parents n sge is adopted.. would love to see a conversation between dem..
IronyDied thumbnail
Fab post!! and the tittle is awesome😃
and today's epi!! Barun Sobti was the show stealer!..fab acting by him!!❤️
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ishu it was mind-blowing...😍..whoever directed it..please take a bow.⭐️.Hats off to Sarun for their fantastic acting.!!*off to watch it again*.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@aa123.80
Beautifully written. Good Job.
pravin10t thumbnail
????????????????????????????????????????...
I expected you to be posting this!! LOVE your post, damn, you write beautifully!! Sonya must read this!!!! She'll be damn proud of you!!
<3
The quote is so perfect for ArHi! Is it from a novel? 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow beautifully written !!
Truly today's episode was wonderful !
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post!! i loved the mandir scene too as well the scene when Khushi goes to apologize for her behaviour!!! it was tremendous! 
BTW love the quote in the end! Love does makes a person vulnerable, but the armour always helps a person to keep himself away with worldly emotional problems!! 
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I'm really not sure whether somebody's already posted abt the mandir scene, but I LOVED it so much so came to write a bit on it. 
So Khushi saw that side of ASR which has remained hidden from the rest of the world, she saw not ASR, but Arnav, the Arnav who feels for a small girl crying over not having enough money to make a mannat for her father's well-being. Ironical isn't it, the same man giving lectures about "aukat", "middle class", and here doing everything to give some hope to that little girl that her father will be okay.

He gets her not one, but as many pigeons as he can, cause somewhere he relates to that little girl's pain cause he's faced those emotions when he lost his parents. And Khushi, a witness to this unmasking of ASR, seeing the real Arnav who exists behind that mask of coldness, insensitivity. She's shocked, cause she wants to hate him, and she's USED to hating him. So seeing the same man comforting and helping that small sobbing child is definitely hard to digest. FAB expressions by Barun today. Loved the way he looks at the girl when she asks him whether he wants to wish anything for his own parents.

I'm glad they showed this scene today, cause firstly, we needed KKG to see Arnav's real self before she actually starts feeling for him. Based on their previous encounters, there wasn't anything that'd change ASR's ruthless image for her, so this was REALLY necessary. Khushi seeing Arnav's softness, his pain over losing his parents, well done CVs! Also, the scene wasn't typical, it seemed well-planned, and I hadn't really expected a scene like this to make Khushi witness Arnav's real self.
Also, based on today, I hope Arnav comes to know that Khushi's also adopted when Shashi goes to the hospital, and hope to see some kind of conversation between the two about having lost their parents at that time.It would be a good way to show another connection between them.

Not really related to the topic, but I read this quote today, which fits 150% to ArHi and specially Arnav. Seems made for him!

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

Thanks for reading! Would love to know your views too!

Aww ..I loved the temple scene too..The mask came off with the aviators..Barun's expressions flawless...Sanaya could have been a little more discreet..but chalo
Two people who love to hate but hate to love..

Fabulous post..Ishu..👏
Edited by current - 12 years ago