archana will give soham?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I totally agree at the bold, Savita and Rasika seem to be twins, and both will plot against Archana. I think Savita is trying to pretend to act nice to Archana so she can say stuff to Manav that Manav won't like it and he will scold Archana and than Savita won't defend Archana in the end.

Sharon Di, do you think Archana will give Soham to Varsha?😊

Hi Bhalla,
Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I am fine.😊

I don't think Archana will willingly give Soham to Varsha, not after Manav's reaction in the precap.
She has been telling Savita that she (Archana) will quietly listen to her talk of giving Soham to Varsha, but Manav will not tolerate such talk. If she wasn't influenced by Manav's position, or she didn't care about his reaction, she woudn't have told him about her decision. She would've just given him to Varsha and told Manav after. I still don't agree with her decision. She isn't thinking straight. She needs councelling re her relationship with Varsha in particular, and relationships in general!

Re Savita and Rasika...I'm keen to find out Savita'a intentions in making Rasika sign the police release form. How will she involve Rasika in all this? Savita is being very cunning in getting her way now by using other people, and later have them be blamed for her actions (like Dharmesh).

That's why she is talking "nicely" to Archana now, putting terrible thoughts and ideas in her head (e.g. giving Soham to Varsha), for her to seemingly have made this decision all on her own so that Manav gets upset with Archana, and Savita appears to be an angel in this matter.😑 She sure won't support Archana in the end! Savita is more than disgusting now!!!   Are there any more characters left in PR whom we can truly love and respect?
Manav is one (in the current track), the children are also...is there anyone else?
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Tanya,
I support your views 1000%.
That is why I can't understand Archana even thinking about it!!!😲😑
She is his mother, for God's sake!!!
She should never let such thoughts enter her mind, especially after having lost him for the 2 years Soham was with Varsha!
Now, after Archana has seen with her own eyes how unstable Varsha is, she still wants to give Soham to her😲😲😲😑😑😑   Something is terrible wrong with Archana!
She was so distraut for the 2 days Soham was missing, how will she live without him forever!!!
She has to understand that she cannot cure Varsha. Varsha needs professional help! Soham isn't a piece of furniture you can move from place to place without any consequences!

Savita...words fail me. How she agreed to act such a part for such an extended period, God alone can say. This has harmed her terribly in how she will be perceived by the public and her fans. 
Originally posted by devashree_h

Umm...we already know Archu already has decided to give away Soham. The only thing to see now if Manav holds his ground. Lets see how this turns out. 

Well the track records says tears and hugs have grave impact over Mannu's weak grouds..

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast fans get to see romance between the leads at the expense of a child...😑

Who cares to see them as a family na...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Well the track records says tears and hugs have grave impact over Mannu's weak grouds..

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast we get to see romance between the lead...😑

We all want to see family...its not romance that viewers like but their love and if ArMan can't treasure their symbol of love then who cares about them. 

Since ArMan's marriage...wanted to see them happy with a child of their own. Bloody hell...what a hell of a picture these CVs have given us.   

Originally posted by bonnefille

We all want to see family...its not romance that viewers like but their love and if ArMan can't treasure their symbol of love then who cares about them. 

Since ArMan's marriage...wanted to see them happy with a child of their own. Bloody hell...what a hell of a picture these CVs have given us.   

Wah Bonne, wouldn't have put it or said it better.πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Exactly we wish to see the love and not Romance.
Arrey yaar you come up with brilliant words and post and express it so well.

Amen to your above post. Especially the one in bold.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bhaad me jaaye bachcha...If the couple is together than atleast fans get to see romance between the leads at the expense of a child...😑

Varsha Di,
I am Again saying the same thing. This time I want to have a break in the track records. Hopefully Manav wining on his stance.

Without soham as a part of ARMAN family ,I dont wish to see ARMAN together. Less interested in them or their romance.

We care for them as a family and not for their romance and that too at the expense of child...😑...

We all are in the same line as you said in one of the posts.
We should make the Cvs understand that we are not for leads romance with donation of their child and love to a spoilt sister.😑

Ofcourse we  enjoyed their scenes(romance,love) before and still and always will enjoy sushita. No two thought about it.

But after that 4 years leap everything changed in case of ARMAN. Cvs brought kids into picture.
Then after that we just want to see a sensible ,normal ,happy family atleast for some amount of time with the Leads behaving as good parents to their kids.

We want ARMAN as good parents and a happy family scene of them. Bas. Less interested in the leads teenage romance and flower petals thrown...

How do we get through this message πŸ˜•. even we get thro they wont listen😑