Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Byte I do agree Archana needs pretty bad shaking to bring her to reality...This woman was raised with false morals and virtues by her mother Sanskar ki devi Sulochana..All 4 of her kids are dysfunctional-crazy to some extent...

Manav should slap her and wake her up and knock some sense into her..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i actually want to slap varsha so many times .

and put her behind the bar.. in the asylum..

she is not a normal human being..

I agree, Varsha is not a normal human but Archana is no better at all. In fact both Archana and Varsha need to be slapped very hard, I would say Varsha needs two slaps and Archana needs four, I'm tired of seeing her play around with Soham's life, Manav has a right to say no to Archana, I want him to divorce Archana this time if she ever stands firm on her decision, I've had enough of Archana and her mahaanta.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know Manav will never allow Archana to give Soham to Varsha. He is very determined about this and has not wavered.He hasn't entertained any discussions with Archana on this topic. She must know by now that if she were to do this, she would incur the wrath of Manav, with the real possibility of her losing him as a result.

The only way Soham could end up with Varsha, is if Savita (possibly with Rasika's help, as these two seem to be siamese twins now), takes him unknown to Archana, and gives him to Varsha and helps her to leave town with him, or hide them somewhere in the city.

Savita for sure would make it look like the work of Archana so that she would be in big trouble with Manav.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

I know Manav will never allow Archana to give Soham to Varsha. He is very determined about this and has not wavered.He hasn't entertained any discussions with Archana on this topic. She must know by now that if she were to do this, she would incur the wrath of Manav, with the real possibility of her losing him as a result.

The only way Soham could end up with Varsha, is if Savita (possibly with Rasika's help, as these two seem to be siamese twins now), takes him unknown to Archana, and gives him to Varsha and helps her to leave town with him, or hide them somewhere in the city.

Savita for sure would make it look like the work of Archana so that she would be in big trouble with Manav.

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I totally agree at the bold, Savita and Rasika seem to be twins, and both will plot against Archana. I think Savita is trying to pretend to act nice to Archana so she can say stuff to Manav that Manav won't like it and he will scold Archana and than Savita won't defend Archana in the end.

Sharon Di, do you think Archana will give Soham to Varsha?😊
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Archu gives Soham to Varsha, I'm done with this show. :(
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No! Still have hopes on manav as of now!
Cant believe archu decided all by herself to soham away without talking with him! Now he will give her nice dose of   Commonsense! He has grown as man in this show stronger since the show started n i hope he remains strong to his son!

Arhu has lost it, reaully pathetic! Cant understand with this track who is more mental archu, varsha yaa savita! These ppl r turnedout more dangerous than rasika n manju! I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping archu doesnt give sogam to varsha n if she does then i am done with this show.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have voted 'NO' bcoz its really hard for me to vote 'YES'... i m just breaking my head why i watched yesterday's episode.😑😑.. i mot going to watch this serial from monday... go to hell ekta and ZEE TV.. will always be a fan of sushant and ankita wish them gr88 success in their life... πŸ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suan

I

Varsha is a very dagerous woman ...she can physically hurt someone and the last  place where Soham should be is at Varsha's house ..
Whoever takes this child in thaat house to that woman, without the father's consent is committing a crime .They are putting the life of a baby at risk ...
No matter who takes the child there without Manav's permission should be send to jail...
They would have to do their time in jail and pay for this crime and of course that person  should be kept away from Soham...it does not matter who that person is ...Soham's mother or Manav's mother ...whoever takes Soham to Varsha  ( without Manav's knowledge ) should end up in jail ...Manav should make sure of that ...Show no mercy this this time as the baby's life is at risk.

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Umm...we already know Archu already has decided to give away Soham. The only thing to see now if Manav holds his ground. Lets see how this turns out. 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks all of u for ur opinion atlast i hope EKTA WILL DO SOMETHING NOT GIVING SOHAM TO VARSHA AND WE CAN WATCH PR BC WE CANT WATCH AFTER FINALLY IT DONE😭😭SO SORRY FOR SUSHITA.