archana give soham?

Poll

archana will give soham?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pleeese all give ur opinion what u think archana will go agaist manav and give soham to varsha?i think no may be its my hope archana never go against manav's wish and give soham to varsha.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by poas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poppy i dnt thnk she wl give soham to varsha๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i stil hv some hopes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
don't know if she will give Soham or not...what I know is that I don't want her to part with Soham.  
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think varsha should be put in mental asylum she isnt normale
she 1st abort her child coz she had a fight with her husband.. now wanted to separate a child from his mother

better not to have a sister at all if sisters are like that
LuvSSever thumbnail
Poas,

Dont know whether she will Give soham or not. Because with the track record of her and Cvs ,she is capable of doing it.

But I never ever what to see soham being given away...I never want soham to detach from ARMAn and his family. Wish to see him always with ARMAN and as their child. So I have clicked the No option hoping that  the donation  wont happen and archu wont give the child.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I can see Archana being stubborn but Manav can be equally stubborn and I hope unlike Archana he thinks as a parent and not a husband. Manav needs to fight for his son and make Archana realize her sister is ill, a child will not cure her illness.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Track record is Karanjkar namoona always wins with the tears and hugs...Lets see if Manav's stern talk sustains..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Track record is Karanjkar namoona always wins with the tears and hugs...Lets see if Manav's stern talk sustains..

Hopefully it has to  be di. Hope it is a break of track record or she herself learns she was wrong and corrects it.

Hoping that  Manav stays firm and wins this time.

Her tears for varsha make me angry and
That too the tears for the guilt trip varsha put in today  and final decision of giving soham to varsha make me go mad.

This girl have a upper storey or not. Cannot she distinguish what is right and wrong. whatever anyone says she will accept and go into guilt mode  or  what...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i actually want to slap varsha so many times .
and put her behind the bar.. in the asylum..

she is not a normal human being..
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i actually want to slap varsha so many times .

and put her behind the bar.. in the asylum..

she is not a normal human being..

Why varsha.. umm hello neeki ka kaam please Archana kai saath start karo.. Trust me she needs it way more than Varsha