Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

baharse sakt andarse naram,woh nariyal nahi ASRhai - Page 4

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Dits, kya gaana hai..sacchi.. Suits the mood of today's epi.

Epi was wayyy too good ...I had written some thoughts at Pooj's post. I just wanna applaud Barun for his sanity. He was way tooo good in today's epi. No overtly portraying of emotions; no screaming for space in the epi (some actors do that..."gimme more" type attitude) and no jumping with joy for getting the whole epi dedicated on him. 

doods i second u on all u posted esp abt Barun...class actor hai ya..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..more dn dt he is sorted n content wid wat he does n hs..😊...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I remember the whole episode as it is.. but here i am .. again reading the update... just because you write it so well πŸ‘πŸΌ maza aa jata hai padhne mein.. !
What I didnt understand that why Khushi didnt know anything about the Pooja but no complaints... as the epi rocked due to Barun πŸ‘

This content was originally posted by: adits7

khushi " hey mata shetla devi humne suna hai ki aap bhagwano ka aapas mein taal-mail bahot accha hota hai...toh aap devi maiyyan ko bhi jaanti hongi..hum devi maiyya ke prasad mein se ek hisaa aapke liye rekhenge..bas humare babuji ko jaldi se thik kar dena..
."...kitna bargain karti hai bhagwaan ke saath bhi...πŸ˜†

[Monsi] haan ... devi maiyya bhi sun sun ke kahin pak na jaye.. πŸ˜›

i love how dey feel each others presence.
[Monsi] yeah... but when she was right behind him.. his RADAR seemed to be off πŸ˜†

but dn she sees him along wid dt small girl n hw he made her day by buying all dis pigeons just to fulfill her wish...
[Monsi] ooohhh... HOT HOT HOT 😳

pathar ke sanam sirf bahar se..par dil hai bada hi softy jaisa.....

esp d peck on d cheek by dt small girl ...

n Arnav's advise to her ws very cute...😳😳...

the best part ws khushi seeing dt side of his widout he knwing dt she ws around...
[Monsi]πŸ‘πŸΌ

banggg...ASR bk in angry mode...bas thoda kuch bol do gaadi apne aap garam ho jaati hai.πŸ˜†..

[Monsi] Haan yaar ... but it's treat for us to see a garma-garam Arnav πŸ˜†

babuji ko heart attack already :
[Monsi]
abhi toh raaz khula bhi nahi tha....

nyway no precap ..
[Monsi] mera BP already beyond limits ja chuka hai kal raat se... these CVs 😑
...d best wud b if he goes to drop her to d hospital coz he said no matter what he wont step outta house bt wat if he does dt fr khushi...
[Monsi]I wish😍

Cheers,
Monsi

adits7 thumbnail
@monsi : thanx ya fr lkin d post..😊

abt d pooja...wen khushi entered d house on d prev day if u remember anjali n naani were already leaving fr gettin the required stuff fr d pooja...mami wudnt tell nythin to khushi..n laa wudnt knw...arnav toh zhagda karne mein busy tha...
so der ws no chance fr her to knw...πŸ˜†

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah.. i think there was time when they changed the fuse and all.. and there were Pooja stuff lying on the table... and moreover they kept her to train La about these pooja-sanskaar things... so they shud have informed her...
but but but... no complaints... whatever came y'day was FAB... and I am so very eagerly waiting for tonite's epi.. also hoping that all our high hopes dont go down the drain 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

This content was originally posted by: adits7

@monsi : thanx ya fr lkin d post..😊

abt d pooja...wen khushi entered d house on d prev day if u remember anjali n naani were already leaving fr gettin the required stuff fr d pooja...mami wudnt tell nythin to khushi..n laa wudnt knw...arnav toh zhagda karne mein busy tha...
so der ws no chance fr her to knw...πŸ˜†

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ditsyyy updated on page 1..
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah.. i think there was time when they changed the fuse and all.. and there were Pooja stuff lying on the table... and moreover they kept her to train La about these pooja-sanskaar things... so they shud have informed her...
but but but... no complaints... whatever came y'day was FAB... and I am so very eagerly waiting for tonite's epi.. also hoping that all our high hopes dont go down the drain 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

[/QUOTE]

hmmm...bt lk u said no complains dey hd to shw ArHi scene na...Arnav venting out his frustration  n pain nt to ny1 else bt khushi..😳

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

ditsyyy showie me is late!!

but yep...awesome post!!

I LOVE the kabootar uda diye emoti!!

u know my fave funny part was the..attack sceneπŸ˜†

Barun so so totally stole the show today!!
sanaya was sweet and khushi tried to help..did u see, she REALLY wanted to be there with him...wanted to express her feelings..TALK to him..and he DID vent out..shouted at her, but vented out..and she understood it completely..I doubt she minded it..seeing his emotional fragility at the moment..

LOVELY song..i m so glad lyrics match so well!!
mwaahz

attack scene ws my fav too...πŸ˜†

Barunnn...TW.😳😳😳

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago