Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

baharse sakt andarse naram,woh nariyal nahi ASRhai

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
  Once again a very well continued epi..wid mixture of softness ..intense...n sum very serious moments...

babuji "jiji hum chahe kuch bhi karle par khussi ke maa-baap ki jagah toh nahi le sakte na."...πŸ˜•

Mandir scene ws beautiful :

khushi " hey mata shetla devi humne suna hai ki aap bhagwano ka aapas mein taal-mail bahot accha hota hai...toh aap devi maiyyan ko bhi jaanti hongi..hum devi maiyya ke prasad mein se ek hisaa aapke liye rekhenge..bas humare babuji ko jaldi se thik kar dena..
."...kitna bargain karti hai bhagwaan ke saath bhi...πŸ˜†

i love how dey feel each others presence...beautiful teamed wid a very good BG score n both lookin so gud in der respective attires.⭐️⭐️⭐️..

the chotti bacchi n Arnav singh raizada scene ws adorable ...funny when dt small girl blowed her nose in his kerchief ...bringing dt disgusted expression ewww wala  bk on his face... ...πŸ˜†

it ws meaningful as well...on d barsi day of his parents makes him realize it evn more dn usual on how parents r important n so dear to evry1...

khushi "kya itne saare kabutar bas khud ke maanat ke liye...kitna lalchi insaan hoga jo sab kuch apne liye hi maang raha hai.."..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....

but dn she sees him along wid dt small girl n hw he made her day by buying all dis pigeons just to fulfill her wish...

pathar ke sanam sirf bahar se..par dil hai bada hi softy jaisa.....

esp d peck on d cheek by dt small girl ...

n Arnav's advise to her ws very cute...😳😳...

the best part ws khushi seeing dt side of his widout he knwing dt she ws around...

khushi "
jiji jo jaise dikhta hai woh waisa hi hona chahiye na...lekin woh waisa hai hi nahi...insaan aacha hai ya boora yeh kaise samjha jaaye..unhone mannat maangi kisi aur ke liye... saare kabutar kharid liye...hum uss laad governor ki baat kar rahe hai..."......

like she is seeing des sides of him ...a softer version of Arnav singh raizada...hopefully in d future he too notices her hallmarks...on his own...

babuji n his interrogation :

babuji "yeh apki rani saheba bhi lucknow se hai ka......
why did dis buaji hd to intervene ...woh kya wakil shyamaless ko assistant hai.😑..

humare ghar mein bhi shyam hai..same pinch...πŸ˜†... :

khushi" shyam naam hai toh acche hi honge..bilkul humare shyamji jaise...".
...haan haan bas thode din rukh jao sab clear ho jayega kaun accha hai aur kaun bura...

khushi -galti hogayi ek baar phirse maaf kardo...

khushi " devi maiiya agar chahe toh ek naastik ko bhi pooja mein laa sakti hai.."...kuch bhi bolti rehti hai......phir ASR ki ek nazar aur dar bhi jaati hai.πŸ˜†..

dat strong stare he gave her when he heard dt....class...

arnav " i dont care agar koi bhi emergency hai aaj main koi bhi meeting attend nahi karunga.."

khushi " humme maaf kijiye..humme patah nahi tha ki aapke amma-babuji.....woh tasveer dekh ke..aapki aankhen bilkul aapke aamaji ki tarah hai...." she thought she wud mk him feel better...Embarrassed...

arnav " yahan se jao please.." he said please....shows hw senti he is when it comes to his parents n family..😊

khushi " hum samjh sakte hai ki iss waqt aapko kaisa lagh raha hai..."...πŸ˜”...

banggg...ASR bk in angry mode...bas thoda kuch bol do gaadi apne aap garam ho jaati hai.πŸ˜†..

Arnav "
kya samjh sakti ho tum...tumhe pata bhi hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni dete hai...kaisa lagta hai jab apni hi maa-baap ko jala kar ghar wapas aate hai..kaisa lagta hai jab uss ghar mein phirse kadam rakhte hai jahan woh wapas kabhi nahi aayenge..kaisa lagta hai ki sab kehte hai ki woh sab samjhte hai lekin koi kuch nahi samjhtaaa...isilye doobara aake mujhse kabhi yeh matt kehna ki tum samjhti ho ki main kya mehsoos kar rah hoon...... this ws a bit confusing 1st he said maa dn he mentioned both lk general mention types...anjali nva said maa aur abuji ki frame...nyway CVs r surely cmin up wid sumthin interesting fr us..

Arnav "..apne yeh aansson mujhpar waste karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai..tumhari yeh saadgi naani par kaam karti hai mujhpar nahi...yeh matt samjhna ki mere saath sympathize karke main tumhari tankha badha doonga...now get out..
" slams d door  closed...

whateva it may b but he surely felt better venting it out wateva sum ws running in his mind n stocked as well.Embarrassed..

the changing Bg score fr d entire scene ws ....

babuji ko heart attack already :

abhi toh raaz khula bhi nahi tha....

nyway no precap ...guess khushi ll get a call n she runs to d hospital while shyamaless ll dn get free to enter RM...ASR too may get a bit concerned...d best wud b if he goes to drop her to d hospital coz he said no matter what he wont step outta house bt wat if he does dt fr khushi...or may b akash wud help her...😊

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love how he scrunches his nose like a kid ...such a sweetheart trapped under the weight of  the cruel world...and his outburst at Khushi no entry sign bec he doesnt want to get close bec he fears the eventual loss

And Barun what Finesse and flawless acting with superb looks

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ditsyyy showie me is late!!

but yep...awesome post!!

I LOVE the kabootar uda diye emoti!!

u know my fave funny part was the..attack sceneπŸ˜†

Barun so so totally stole the show today!!
sanaya was sweet and khushi tried to help..did u see, she REALLY wanted to be there with him...wanted to express her feelings..TALK to him..and he DID vent out..shouted at her, but vented out..and she understood it completely..I doubt she minded it..seeing his emotional fragility at the moment..

LOVELY song..i m so glad lyrics match so well!!
mwaahz
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
finally there is some development relation between arnav and khushi
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great commentary Adits!!... So much fun to read!... Emoticons are sonay pe suhaga!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dits!

Beautiful epi! Awesum post!

Creepwa n uski PA ko Chaddo!

The temple scene was so cute! he was hot,cute, adorable all @ the same time!
"Ewww" was so cute!

Nothing else 2 say from my side!

He shouted @ her yet he said about his feelings

Dard bhi wohi deta hai dava bhi laata hai!
ghaav bhi deta hai band aid bhi laata hai!

It was mindblowing...Loved ur emoticons! esp the pathar dil!

loved ur post hun!
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
was sooo waiting for ur update..:-):-) n it is amazing as always..:-)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the epi//the senti one..im still not recovered..i wwas in tears..what a epi.and story too moved further.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Adits.. Wonderful post... 

It was a wonderful episode.. I love how the both turn up at the same place when they are most needed.. 😍 Even not a scene with each other, still they manage to give me goosebumps..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Its great how they feel each others presence , even when they havent even confessed their love.. 😍 I love the scenes which make them realize that they are close to eah other.. Especially Arnav, he has that fantastic expression on his face.. 😍
Khushi seeing him with the kid was such a treat to watch.. She knows that he isnt that bad, over the time they've spend she has got to know that Arnav is not that bad the way he pretend to show..
Arnav getting all the pigeons for the kid was so sweet.. He is such a sweetu... ☺️ When he saw the gal blow her nose, Khushi Kumari Gupta came rushing in his mind.. 😍 Waise bhi Arnav Singh Raizada ko bahana chahiye hota hai, Khushi ko yaad karne ka... πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Arnav's parents barsi and cant blame poor Khushi for not knowing it..
I mean, she has no idea about his parents... She telling him that she didnt know and he going away rudely.. 😑 Yeh toh roz ka hai.. πŸ˜†
Khushi going all the way to his room, inspite of knowing that she will have to take some mean words from him.. Kudos girl... πŸ‘πŸΌ And Arnav as usual barsaoing on her.. He feels its his right to get angry on Khushi.. πŸ˜† Felt bad for both Arnav and Khushi.. Both have same pain in their lives... πŸ˜” Hope Arnav wud also know that Khushi also has gone through something similar in her childhood...

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

bhagwaan ke saathe bargain πŸ€£

well said.

great post as usual.