Poll

Who is right? Anjali Mehta or Tarak Mehta on food issue?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My opinion is that diet food is good but there is little meaning in living 100 years fit but remain unsatisfied and disappointed about food.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they both are right in their own way .😉 

Anjali care for her husband health and she try her level best to kim him in shape but sometime she goes over board. She doesn't realise that it's matter between husband and wife and they need to reslove the issue behind doors. If her husband  goes and eat at someone place then it will look bad on Anjali's part.

Tarak belive in democracy and he wants to eat everything and anything. 😆 . He is right on his part, meal should include proper portion of everything. salr, spiaces etc.  Tarak move to go to jetha's place and eat was wrong. He shouldn't have put anjali down like this.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her diet obsession annoys me.diet can never alone reduce a person's weight.tarak eats her food regularly then why can't she allow him to eat normal food once in a while.😡
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mehta is right.
I dislike Anjali and her unfunny diet drama.
Too bad, Jethalal also became a 'gaddar' 😡 and didnot help his best friend in need.
Now Jetha's bad karma (of not giving Mehta food), has caught up with him, and look he wasted Rs.7000 in Pune and tomorrow he'll have to cough out yet another 80000 rupees for that broken statue. I say "Insaan ko apne paapo ki sazaa yanhi mil jaati hai"
Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 12 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah. Anjali's Diet food issue is now getting irritating. Only diet food cant make a humen fit. Sometimes it has its bad sides too. Its like Slow Poisoning.