Episode was fab , but will Shyam truth come out?

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Today , I felt so overwhelmed by the episode , another side , was revealed , to Arnav's character . There have been many posts praising Arnav/Barun he was superb ,which I agree  and did anyone notice , this time , when Arnav told Khushi to get out he said it quite low . (which was reflecing he was choked up about talking about his parents),whereas before he would shout , making Khushi jump.

It was also great to see that Khushi's character , was not playing tricks . It was great to see a mature and sensibility side to Khushi too . I felt that when Arnav and Khushi was going to mention about her being an orphan too . When she said she understands too . When Khushi does reveal this to Arnav about being an orphan , it would be great to see how they will become closer . Because now they will be able to understand one anothers pain .

Arnav and Khushi relationship , has now started to develop a lot more .

It is really strange that Khushi's father , who has not been staying at the Delhi for very long , can see through Shyam's facade , but Buaji still obsesses over her Shyam .  

When Shyam truth does come out , will Bua believe that Shyam is capable , of being so twisted , or will she ignore the truth ? Because I think Bua , will be the one , who will not be able to forgive herself , as she brought Shyam into the house .Especially  When the destruction of the Gupta family starts

Finally Anjali , I do like her character , but it would not hurt if she had a bit more backbone. Today was such an important day , but her husband still makes so much pathetic excuses . What is more important ,to support your wife  or work. (I know Khushi works at the Raizada's) but still , Anjali does not know this , it would have made more sense if she had a few words with her husband. All she does is nod, agree and say ok.

I hope Khushi's father pulls through , so he can reveal to the family , that Shyam is not the person , they think he is .But I expect another twist , to come in regards to Shyam .

What do you guys think , will Shyam truth come out , or will he escape once again?

Edited by priya_luna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dont think shyam will be exposed so soon...a story needs villian so if he goes they will get another one or turn La into one...I prefer shyam's role being dragged...N moreover the actor is doing fabulous acting.I hope he is retained.
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

dont think shyam will be exposed so soon...a story needs villian so if he goes they will get another one or turn La into one...I prefer shyam's role being dragged...N moreover the actor is doing fabulous acting.I hope he is retained.

Thanks for replying , 😊I really do not like Shyam, hmm a drama needs a villian ,yes  but I think it is time for Shyam truth  , because he just obssess over Khushi and avoids going home. When the truth does come out , it does not mean the end of Shyam as , he could carry on being the dark character still .
Noname7 thumbnail
It is possible Khushi's dad will not be able to speak and express that he does not like Shyam and the latter will twist and represent it - to say dad has given his blessing and the wedding to be held soon. Buaji will be only too gullible to believe. The ONLY PERSON to whom Khushi's dad has expressed his dislike is Khushi's mom. Now if mom has enough backbone and sense - she will object to the wedding on some pretext or the other.
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noname7

It is possible Khushi's dad will not be able to speak and express that he does not like Shyam and the latter will twist and represent it - to say dad has given his blessing and the wedding to be held soon. Buaji will be only too gullible to believe. The ONLY PERSON to whom Khushi's dad has expressed his dislike is Khushi's mom. Now if mom has enough backbone and sense - she will object to the wedding on some pretext or the other.

I think Khushi's mum will unfortuntely also fall for Shyam's charm too . I think that Shyam will also twist ,about Khushi's dad being ill  to his advantage . It would be great through if Khushi's mum does object
Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY, i was thinking about that too about how Khushi will understand the feeling too about how she also is an orphan!! SO NICE👏

My wish is .. Khushi father should pull through and in the process meet Arnav @ hospital and see through that man...that he is perfect for his daughter and no one else.. I really really want this :) Well I keep saying to myself keep wishing and dream on

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know i looved this episode it was completely overwhelming!!! and barun did an amazing job!!! i really hope shyams truth actually comes out but i doubt it and i cnt wait till arnav finds out tat khushi actually does understand and then feels badand then realizes that they have alot more in common then he thought
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_luna

I think Khushi's mum will unfortuntely also fall for Shyam's charm too . I think that Shyam will also twist ,about Khushi's dad being ill to his advantage . It would be great through if Khushi's mum does object

agree with u...