Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Did Shyam Induce the heart attack ??

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know, I know ..Girls,  a very far fetched  and totally unrealistic..but just could not stop thinking... Shyam is aware that Shashi  has not fallen under his charm...He also knows that Shashi overheard the Rani Saheba Conversation ...Plus Shyam  is very well aware  that Shashi is keeping poor health..so what if he added something to the Tea  , so that Shashi could be out of the way and his path towards Khushi cleared ..he may  emotionally  play with Buaji , make it seem that Shashi might have wanted to see Khushi's marriage etc etc...
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I didnt really think about that but seeing what a creep Shyam is definitely makes this idea plausible
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No Tanthya... its not far fetched at all... Its very probable... This guy is evil, has criminal tendencies... what if he felt that there was daal main kaala when babuji began questioning and interrogating him.

He made a very 'karak' tea.. what if it was his special ingredient that made it karak... and the ones with a weak heart couldn't take it!!
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ye shyam.tho.kuch bhi karega.. evil.creep.. i want his two timing to come.infrnt of evry1 soon.. he is gettin on my nerves..
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG.. Never thought it from that point of view.. 😲
Can he turn that heinous?? 🤔 
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he may hav added sumthing in the tea knowing abt the khushi's baujii condition ..as a heart n BP patient ...as per as serials are supposed to be like 😕
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that is a possibility!!...But if shyam manages to persuade buaji that shashi wanted this marriage then garima needs to stand up and talk and tell everyone that shashi was hesistant about this proposal! Hopefully this makes khushi think twice before saying yes to him!!  
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its certainly very probable...if he did add smething to it..then I guess shyam's marriage proposal could well progress cos he might encourage the thought of him in his frail condition and that he should see Khushi's wedding to buaji n amma...
IronyDied thumbnail
actually i dont think so..i mean he wont take such a big risk!
but dont know anything is possible! but really dont think so!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have mentioned this somewhere that Shyam could be involved in Khushi's father having a heart attack.  Shyam is evil and to get  Khushi, he will do anything.