Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dg86

Hats off to you Sigrid for bringing me out of self imposed hibernation πŸ˜†

Thanks My Dear😊
My love for Avina keeps me glued to CB, no matter how bad the tracks are going and the several friendships I have formed because of this forum pull me in once in a while and keep me connected to the forum.
I think for most of us is avina and IF friends...
Barkha is a negative character and we all love to hate her. But to focus on her and not enjoy the episode is like the CVs glorifying Barkha and sidelining RaDev. What is the difference between us and the CVs then? We are sidelining our dear RaDev by concentrating on our negative thoughts of Barkha. 
So true...by focusing on negative...we r taking our attention from our dear avina...
Our mind is incredibly powerful. We attract the things we concentrate on. If we concentrate on negativity, we will attract negativity. That does not mean we see everything with rose colored glasses or bury our head in the sand and pretend everything is hunky dory. But we can acknowledge the bad, get over it and concentrate on the good instead of harping on the bad and pulling ourselves and everyone around us down. I know this has nothing to do with today's episode, but just wanted to express what I felt about what I was hearing from various forum members in the last few days.
Yes, love your POV...we all need to be objective...and enjoy the track...ne it plus or minus..

Now coming to today's episode... Rubina was superb in portraying a broken down, betrayed Radhika. Pragati was also very good. Barkha is getting desperate and impatient and hence likely to make mistakes and get trapped in her own web. I am not sure what Radhika will do now that she knows what Barkha is up to . Radhika is known to act unilaterally and take matters in her own hands. She may not want to burden Dev with all this. But on the other hand she is now married and considers herself to be Dev's ardhangini. So she may decide to share the whole thing with Dev and both of them will hatch out a plan to expose Barkha. 
It was a well directed show...where all characters did what they r best at...the track is interesting...
So let us see what Radhika chooses to do and what will be Barkha's next move.
Radhika is smart...she will take care of Barkha in her own way...only she should not let Barkha know she is aware...that will be Radika's strength...

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Sigrid,thnx for a lovely post. Yesterday's episode belonged to Radhika & BB.From now onwards it'l be BB_Radhika vs Barkha. It's a win -win situation for Dev-Radhika.Since both BB & Barkha will be helping RaDev get closer unknowingly. Radhika was awesome as a betrayed friend.Loved the way Dev showed his hesitancy when Barkha asked him to apply balm & his relief when he saw Radhika at the door & then the hug.Wow! It was truly mindblowing.It was a treat to watch her dreams shattered.Was very happy that Radhika came to know about Barkha's true colours. I hope she confides Dev & together they can fight with Barkha.

Thanks my dear...
Yes, yesterday was Radhika and BB;s episode...
Love your POV..
I think it will be BB against Barkha which will end up benefiting RaDEV...
Let us see what Radhika does in her numbness condition...
Let us see how Barkha goes forward...Hope Radhika does not show her that she knows her true colors..
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Yesterday's episode was very good ...Rubina was excellent with her expressions as Radhika  she completly broken down by   her best friend barka she couldn't believe her ears ..She had never expected this  kind of betrayal from barka ..

Yes Dear she was superb...her facial expressions said it all...and than her falling and shaken.πŸ‘

Pragathi was also superb as BB   she was good  on wednesday  too  now i liking her at present  i think she helps radev even if she has an eye on Raj Purohiti...
Yes, BB will trun out to be their  angel...

Barka's helper may be her mom only having this doubt  from the time  she was   listening to radev's talk  hope we will get to see the reason soon  about  the sudden changes of barka..Now Radhika will start  realizing  where  she  was wrong not sure Radhika   will tell Dev about barka's intention  may be she will not tell but definitely she will keep an eye on barka...Expecting very convincing episodes from CV's...

Love your POV...but I think it is not her MOM...it is someone else...
Let us see how Radhika makes this knowledge her strength...

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjb1

Very good post sigird. Thanks Dear It will be very interestint to watch the fight between good and bad and finally good succeeding with the blessings of Kahna. Yes, Dassure is round the corner...Lord ram congured evil and good won...so here raDev will win.πŸ˜‰

I think it is Rashmi who is talking to burkha. Rashmi and Burkha are friends from college. She wants to take  revenge on RaDev for Rohan's loss. Knowing Burkha has feelings for Dev She is poisoning her mind to work against Radhika.
OMG..Love your POV...let us see how it unfolds...

sigrid thumbnail
Thanks for all my Cbians,,,who read this post...it is a sign that we all love Avina and we are here for them...and the friends we made here...
Thanks to all the slient readers who did not click like but were there...πŸ‘ 
Thanks to all...who put like and posted...

dg86anjina,  zam123,  vinianil,  laxmis,  JustShanta,  chymanju7,  ushaece,  rohka,  bitu900,  

Let us go forward...loves to all...
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
true, i love this type of negativity from maheswari as it helps the story line and radev. radhika should let dev know about barkhs. i think daima is helping barkha
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: KBCFan

true, i love this type of negativity from maheswari as it helps the story line and radev. radhika should let dev know about barkhs. i think daima is helping barkha

Thanks Dear...Love your POV...Love bb..as she will end up helping raDEv...