Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks usha ji for lovely post . i enjoy every movement of yesterday epsiode .from acting wise rubina ,BB .Avinash was superb .waiting for tonight episode
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for reviving the thread usha and indeed u revived the unity of the forum i need to give u a standing ovation for that

bb,biraat,bharka,rohan these four people were on the four roads which have a common meeting point that is radev. but the interesting point is thoiugh kanha gave these foru enemies to radev kanha will help from these four only to radev. when bharka and rohan were evil bb and viraat will help radev and when bb and virat were evil rohan or bharka will help radev. Kanha will always come in the form of these foru people to help radev.

and coming to precap we have to see wehter they will remain it as a love story or they will turn it into a mythological blunde. Any hpw the story what ever may be the picturisation is really superb and our avina will always never dissapoint us. but benaf with her poor acting in expressions is always dissapoiting me.

i wish cv's son recognise it and they know who were good actorsand who need more screen space
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Sigrid,thnx for a lovely post. Yesterday's episode belonged to Radhika & BB.From now onwards it'l be BB_Radhika vs Barkha. It's a win -win situation for Dev-Radhika.Since both BB & Barkha will be helping RaDev get closer unknowingly. Radhika was awesome as a betrayed friend.Loved the way Dev showed his hesitancy when Barkha asked him to apply balm & his relief when he saw Radhika at the door & then the hug.Wow! It was truly mindblowing.It was a treat to watch her dreams shattered.Was very happy that Radhika came to know about Barkha's true colours. I hope she confides Dev & together they can fight with Barkha.Edited by fatssrilanka - 12 years ago
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was very good ...Rubina was excellent with her expressions as Radhika  she completly broken down by   her best friend barka she couldn't believe her ears ..She had never expected this  kind of betrayal from barka ...

Pragathi was also superb as BB   she was good  on wednesday  too  now i liking her at present  i think she helps radev even if she has an eye on Raj Purohiti...

Barka's helper may be her mom only having this doubt  from the time  she was   listening to radev's talk  hope we will get to see the reason soon  about  the sudden changes of barka..Now Radhika will start  realizing  where  she  was wrong not sure Radhika   will tell Dev about barka's intention  may be she will not tell but definitely she will keep an eye on barka...Expecting very convincing episodes from CV's...
pjb1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good post sigird. It will be very interestint to watch the fight between good and bad and finally good succeeding with the blessings of Kahna.

I think it is Rashmi who is talking to burkha. Rashmi and Burkha are friends from college. She wants to take  revenge on RaDev for Rohan's loss. Knowing Burkha has feelings for Dev She is poisoning her mind to work against Radhika.
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: radhika5

I really liked the pitting of BB against Barkha--both crafty, both with a motive , but obviously working at cross purposes...BB lands up helping RaDev (I think this has been true all the time) and with Barkha "help" always complicated things in the past and now clearly has turned against RaDev...Her motive now seems jealousy...But who is instigating or guiding her? Is it someone from PH family or someone from math or someone completely different...

Radhika's angst when she finds out that her best friend has stabbed her in the back was beautifully portrayed by Rubina...

Waiting to see if Radhika will tell Dev or if Dev will find out what Barkha is up to..what will be Barkha's next move...

Yes, the BB and BCD battle was needed...to take us to the next phase...both are like fox and the wolf...πŸ˜‰
Yes, would like to see who is the one..leading BCD?
We know BB motives...

Rubina was superb...

I hope Radhika works with Dev on it...
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: viprakshi

i loved this episode..where BB was superb and also radhika gave a powerful performance..and barkha she was completely looking like a psycho..and i am excited to know about the 2nd person who joined with barkha..loved that scene also where dev hug radhika...

yes, it was well directed episode...All the characters did well...the hunt is onπŸ˜‰..yes the hug..😍
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Nice thoughts
Liked todays episode as it was dramatic  and as expected Radhika reaches her room in time  B VS B was quite interesting and poor Radhika so shattered to know the truth of her best friend but at the end thinking how she will save Dev her husband. BH motive is still not clear her change and possessiveness of Dev too abrupt she could have married him Radhika also offered her she need not have done it this way maybe she wanted to get in the good books of Dev who has eyes for no one except Radhika and who is helping her I feel there is some other story and twist to all this which we will come to know shortly.

Thanks Dear...
BCD motives are not clear...yes love your POV...is it Dev or something else...
So we are entering the next stage...
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohka

Thanks usha ji for lovely post . i enjoy every movement of yesterday epsiode .from acting wise rubina ,BB .Avinash was superb .waiting for tonight episode

Welcome my Dear...it was a well directed episode from all the angles...acting of Rubina and pragti was mind blowing...let us see how Radhika will deal with this broken trust...
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

thanks for reviving the thread usha and indeed u revived the unity of the forum i need to give u a standing ovation for that 

Welcome...we all are here for avinaπŸ˜‰

bb,biraat,bharka,rohan these four people were on the four roads which have a common meeting point that is radev. but the interesting point is thoiugh kanha gave these foru enemies to radev kanha will help from these four only to radev. when bharka and rohan were evil bb and viraat will help radev and when bb and virat were evil rohan or bharka will help radev. Kanha will always come in the form of these foru people to help radev. 
WOW!!! love your point of View...they all are at cross roads..and which will end up helping RaDEv..

and coming to precap we have to see wehter they will remain it as a love story or they will turn it into a mythological blunde. Any hpw the story what ever may be the picturisation is really superb and our avina will always never dissapoint us. but benaf with her poor acting in expressions is always dissapoiting me. 

Well u know they r after TRPS...but they do not get that...they need to create a continuity...

i wish cv's son recognise it and they know who were good actorsand who need more screen space

Yes, someone needs to knock some sense in their heads..πŸ˜‰