Frequent Posters

Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update dear...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think its koyal ! and probably lata's boss is her child's dad ...something has to come out thats weird which will make raj step forward and marry lata...only thing is if its koyal who is behind this...being the guy he is...he will make the wrong right...all hints given

hint 1 - koyal says i will separate abha from family where everyone is against her.

hint2 - karan says to raj when truth about your sister's real face comes out you will be very sorry so sorry that you won't be able to ask forgiveness.

hint3 - tanvi i.e koyal's dad 's whereabouts shelly found something crucial. but track changed

hint2 is biggest  hint as only if koyal is reponsible for lata case raj will be very very ashamed.

no one benefits from framing vimal except koyal so definately koyal hired goons...btw the goons in the bg were same goons from market.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the great update!! If Vimal is guilty then why does he have a bruise on his forehead and admitting to being the last one with Lata, the police is not thinking at all.  Same thought I had that Lata and Vimal would be abducted same time and Vimal would get the blame, but Lata, has gone through a lot, so she will misunderstand waking up to see Vimal in front of her. 
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanq for the great update...What this raj is upto?
afghan33 thumbnail
lata is saying its true she has seen in it front of her eyes meaning she is talking about virmal. the guy could have committed this crime.. why did he come home and why was his clothes dirty and he has gash on his forehead and when shelly asked where you last night he said he some work to do ok??? also why didnt he help lata after she was molested and why did he leave her alone on the street why he take her to the hospital???... i mean come on people he could have heped poor lata... raj picked her up on the street and brought her to the hospital and you guys think he did it??? i am not saying poor virmal until he is proved innocent...
indianlady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be it must be lata's ex husband sumarjit.
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you and i agree with you it is the same plan which all leads back to raj and koyal...causing the damage and pretending to help...the count down is on  for then just like it was for massi
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update. yes it is clear that the motive behind it is to create havoc in both abha n karan families. vimal n lata are framed in it. chances are raj,koyla,priyanka,boss. boss intentions or motives are not shown clearly sofar.koyla n priyanka can't be this master minds. more chances are for raj.becos raj may be taking revenge of his sister is thrown out of the house by abha n karan.in today's epi raj saying to karan that think of any enemies n talking with doctor something.more suspicions on raj. so 3/4th may be raj.1/4th may be remaining or another new one.who knows after this is daily soap after all.😊 Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago