Zing Magazine - September 2011 (First Look) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
as the second highest voted on the poll can we please get DRASHTI DHAMI on next months Zing magazine issue? pleasee she is the leading tellyworld personality at the moment with performances lined up at star parivar in London and at ITA..please it would be a highly wise decision to feature DRASHTI in the October issue
wow great upgrading of the magazine...
looking forward to it...
Please can we get Rati Pandey or Kavi Shastri on the next cover page of your magazine..
WOW its looking good :) Great job! Looking forward to reading it
vijay...we want DRASHTI DHAMI photoshoot on zing magazine cover page in next october issue...plsss

Drashti is the no.1 actor on IF Ranking ❤️

Drashti Dhami
Smiling Drashti as Geet
Drashti Dhami as Geet at Mr.Chopra's Party
Drashti Dhami
Edited by mahi246 - 12 years ago
i guess thiz tyme the magazine looks out for awl the hAWT MALES ACTORSS!!! 

so its male bonding😛

hopefully next tyme will be full of females news updatess!!!

and want additi gupta n if possible also harshad chopra on the cover page plzzz!!!!
Hey he is so looking so dashing I knew it would be him on this month's edition ppl love him so much and that hair style suits him and obviously the colour! And I have shocked no one has realised the one thing that he is contradicting in this front cover look at his one liner- model's can't act well Vivian are you forgetting that your darling Vahbbiz is a model and a actor ( how on earth I don't know) so u are going against what you say and u urself were a model looks like u like bending the rules for urself and ur gf!  Edited by ramita94 - 12 years ago
Gaurav Khanna Cover Shoot Pleeease!!!
would like to see Additi Gupta on ZING cover page next time
OMG I love the cover!! Can't wait
Lookin mindblowin Vijai cant wait too see the addation..